Missable trophies?

A_J_P72

2 missables

1. Complete the tale of the Grimm Troupe

2. The Hollow Knight

Number 1, just dont banish them, u must defeat Grimm twice.

For 2, just make sure you finish the game once before you collect the Voidheart charm (its pretty much one of the last things u will do anyway for 112%)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Wheres the voidheart charm located? Just so i dont pick it up by mistake.

As Tear Zero said

You are unlikely to get it by mistake unless you go for 112% first, its literally one of the very last collectables in the game, you will understand why once you get to that point

The last boss is easy so.just make sure you kill it before collecting both Kingcharm halves

1 hour ago, optimusmart said:

2 missables

1. Complete the tale of the Grimm Troupe

2. The Hollow Knight

Number 1, just dont banish them, u must defeat Grimm twice.

For 2, just make sure you finish the game once before you collect the Voidheart charm (its pretty much one of the last things u will do anyway for 112%)

I can 100% confirm the hollow knight is not missable as i unlocked it while only doing the absolute radiance ending at 112%.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, monteblommie said:

I can 100% confirm the hollow knight is not missable as i unlocked it while only doing the absolute radiance ending at 112%.

Well the Wiki 100% confirms otherwise, someones wrong....

http://hollowknight.wikia.com/wiki/Endings

Did you have the Voidheart, KingCharm and Voidheart occupy the same slot, so technically, Voidheart may.not be needed for 112%

EDIT:

The voidheart is NOT needed for 112% but WILL void THE HOLLOW KNIGHT trophy if collected

Are you still 100% sure @monteblommie??

Edited by optimusmart

2 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Well the Wiki 100% confirms otherwise, someones wrong....

http://hollowknight.wikia.com/wiki/Endings

Did you have the Voidheart, KingCharm and Voidheart occupy the same slot, so technically, Voidheart may.not be needed for 112%

EDIT:

The voidheart is NOT needed for 112% but WILL void THE HOLLOW KNIGHT trophy if collected

Are you still 100% sure @monteblommie??

Yes i am sure, look at my trophy timestamps, first i unlocked the hollow knight after beating him, after which i dreamnailed into his mind than a little while after i beat radiance and got the 112% ending and trophy.

I did not see the normal ending on my savefile.

edit: if remember correctly the hollow knight trophy popped before the credits and the 112% trophy popped after the credits at the percentage screen.

Edited by monteblommie

12 minutes ago, monteblommie said:

Yes i am sure, look at my trophy timestamps, first i unlocked the hollow knight after beating him, after which i dreamnailed into his mind than a little while after i beat radiance and got the 112% ending and trophy.

I did not see the normal ending on my savefile.

edit: if remember correctly the hollow knight trophy popped before the credits and the 112% trophy popped after the credits at the percentage screen.

Hmmm, so you NEVER fought he Hole w Knight without the Voidheart?

So either;

Wiki is wrong

Endings affect trophies different here

Or its a bug

What do u reckon?

3 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Hmmm, so you NEVER fought he Hole w Knight without the Voidheart?

So either;

Wiki is wrong

Endings affect trophies different here

Or its a bug

What do u reckon?

I think they changed it for the ps4 and xbox one versions.

I think the devs wanted a trophy for finishing the game and another trophy for the people who went above and beyond to get the 112%.

A whole bunch of steam achievements didn't make it into the console versions and i think this change of not locking you out of a trophy if you choose to go for the voidheart ending was made on purpose.

The wiki was written for the steam version and that's why the wiki contradicts my experience.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, monteblommie said:

I think they changed it for the ps4 and xbox one versions.

I think the devs wanted a trophy for finishing the game and another trophy for the people who went above and beyond to get the 112%.

A whole bunch of steam achievements didn't make it into the console versions and i think this change of not locking you out of a trophy if you choose to go for the voidheart ending was made on purpose.

The wiki was written for the steam version and that's why the wiki contradicts my experience.

24 minutes ago, k_Reign said:

I just beat the game with 112% completion and the true ending with Voidheart and The Hollow Knight popped right before credits started. 

Thanks guys for letting us know, so there is only 1 missable, assuming nothing else has been changed

I dont get it though, the Dev.seems to have tried to.make the.list easier,but then leaves in the Embrace the Void and Grimm Ttoupe trophies

• 5 months later...
On 2.10.2018 at 6:08 AM, optimusmart said:

Thanks guys for letting us know, so there is only 1 missable, assuming nothing else has been changed

I dont get it though, the Dev.seems to have tried to.make the.list easier,but then leaves in the Embrace the Void and Grimm Ttoupe trophies

Sorry for bothering, but I just want to make sure I understood your guide correctly. 

Are there also no missable trophies in the EU Version, or does it only apply to the US Version?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mori said:

Sorry for bothering, but I just want to make sure I understood your guide correctly. 

Are there also no missable trophies in the EU Version, or does it only apply to the US Version?

Theres actually zero missables, applies to both versions, every can be gotten endgame

This only real concern is that depending on certain actions in the game, you can.make the embrace the void trophy slightly harder

• Like 3