Prestigious Award Not Unlocking?

Killacapri

49 minutes ago, Mick_Sizzle said:

Patch 1.05 is now live. Someone that has met the requirements should check if the trophy is fixed.

Still glitched, tried to prestige two of the 30 weapons I have at max level.

Edit: I also tried leveling one of the few weapons to max, no trophy sadly.

Edited by BASEL-_-KSA

30 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Yea it's still glitched. i maxed my last weapon and still no trophy. i have every weapon at max prestige and max level now...

You didn’t earn this legit anyways so what are you worried about?

https://imgur.com/gallery/hVRl87P

Nearly 1 million kills in 159 matches... with your average round of 26. This is the sort of stuff Treyarch should know about

Edited by Ridoux
More info

it dosn't matter how i reached it, fact is the trophy dosn't unlock for anyone at this moment. And if you didn't know this is a trophy website. As long as i didn't use unallowed software aka CFW or some sort of that stuff probably 1% or less of the users here care about how i or others reached that weapon level. i could bet a lot of people used the custom mutation glitch which was postet here to get the easter eggs and/or wepaon level done.

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

it dosn't matter how i reached it, fact is the trophy dosn't unlock for anyone at this moment. And if you didn't know this is a trophy website. As long as i didn't use unallowed software aka CFW or some sort of that stuff probably 1% or less of the users here care about how i or others reached that weapon level. i could bet a lot of people used the custom mutation glitch which was postet here to get the easter eggs and/or wepaon level done.

I’m well aware of how this site works, I was stating that you shouldn’t really have a reason to be upset based upon you getting to a point in the game not legitimate, maybe you should just be patient like the rest of us who actually gained levels legit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ridoux said:

I’m well aware of how this site works, I was stating that you shouldn’t really have a reason to be upset based upon you getting to a point in the game not legitimate, maybe you should just be patient like the rest of us who actually gained levels legit.

I don't see where he was upset about not getting the trophy he was just trying to say what level he was and what he had done and still no trophy ?

9 hours ago, Ridoux said:

You didn’t earn this legit anyways so what are you worried about?

https://imgur.com/gallery/hVRl87P

Nearly 1 million kills in 159 matches... with your average round of 26. This is the sort of stuff Treyarch should know about

He wasn’t really upset, and it doesn’t matter if he did the glitch or not so please keep your drama away

i dont care about people leveling the weapons with the custom mutation glitch. I just think this should be mentioned in the platinum rating because it saves so much time. I leveled 24,5 weapons to max level (to prepare until the patch is out) WITHOUT the glitch and it took me 75h and 8 minutes.

On 27/11/2018 at 4:31 AM, deelwheez23 said:

Has anyone managed to get every camo for 25 weapons? I'm just throwing out an idea, but what if that's the case? 

I don't think I have seen anywhere that anyone has done that wouldn't be surprised if that was the case and probably why it's not being fixed because it's not broken at all lol 

39 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

I think we should all start spamming the Treyarch subreddit under Black Ops 4, and the top studio developers with comments for them to fix this. 

Because doing that did so well for Gorod :/

Guess people just have to accept the this trend of unobtainable 3arc trophies. First BO2's Big Leagues, then BO3's GK, now this. Can't wait for the next one. 

Edited by Armored Squirrel

14 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Because doing that did so well for Gorod :/

Guess people just have to accept the this trend of unobtainable 3arc trophies. First BO2's Big Leagues, then BO3's GK, now this. Can't wait for the next one. 

Good points, however I must point out how when both those issues occurred, both Black Ops 2 and 3 were practically 3 years into their life cycles, and there was almost no hope when it's that close to the next games release. I'm still fairly hopeful since this game is practically Brand New. But, you never know.

• Like 2