Theatrical Knight bug?!

Javherin

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had this happen in boss battles as well as normal enemy fights. It seems like the DPS glitches when attacking enemies before they completely enter the realm, but I haven’t been able to confirm this yet. Definitely frustrating when you have to play an entire level all over again with no garuntee of success. Just started this game today, but will keep tabs on the forum for updates.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 7:04 PM, Javherin said:

I can't kill the Theatrical Knight! I only do one damage per attack. I try several times and it's always the same. 

Do you know what is the problem? I have read that the game has several bugs...

38 minutes ago, K1D_SP00KY said:

I have had this happen in boss battles as well as normal enemy fights. It seems like the DPS glitches when attacking enemies before they completely enter the realm, but I haven’t been able to confirm this yet. Definitely frustrating when you have to play an entire level all over again with no garuntee of success. Just started this game today, but will keep tabs on the forum for updates.

I only had that issue happen on that particular boss. What worked for me was throw a vial of poison at him and he died instantly. It somehow dealt like 1.6k damage :dunno:.

• Like 2

Update: originally both regular and special attacks were dealing a damage of one or missing every try. Backtracked and did some side quests and unlocked all special attacks before attempting boss fight again. This time around; normal attacks dealt 1 damage, but special attacks worked at what seemed to be half of normal DPS.

Additional note: my character can not utilize potions anymore - no effect happens upon using any drop items.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/12/2018 at 3:25 AM, voodoo_eyes said:

I only had that issue happen on that particular boss. What worked for me was throw a vial of poison at him and he died instantly. It somehow dealt like 1.6k damage :dunno:.

I finally kill him today! Using 4 vials of poison and some patience at the end... Thanks for your comment! ^^

Edited by Javherin

On 12/25/2018 at 7:38 AM, K1D_SP00KY said:

Update: originally both regular and special attacks were dealing a damage of one or missing every try. Backtracked and did some side quests and unlocked all special attacks before attempting boss fight again. This time around; normal attacks dealt 1 damage, but special attacks worked at what seemed to be half of normal DPS.

Additional note: my character can not utilize potions anymore - no effect happens upon using any drop items.

9 minutes ago, Javherin said:

I finally kill him today! Using 4 vials of poison and some patience at the end... Thanks for your comment! ^^

Nice to know that it worked out in the end.

The game is very buggy overall. I had instances where my character would auto-attack constantly while at the hub. Only way to reset it to normal was enabling a second controller and using the touchpad or exit and start up the game again. Also fell through the game world a few times and it had severe lag issues in the swap areas or whenever tehre were a lot of enemies on screen. The character grind is also extremely boring.

It's too bad. I would've picked this game up otherwise but instead it's another shit title that I'll never touch. Bugs galore and a grind that makes playing in traffic sound more enjoyable? No thanks. Shit like this and anything multiplayer-based is an instant game killer for me.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
34 minutes ago, Durrun said:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Game is terribly buggy, unless you have absolutely nothing to play get it.

I bought it for the local mp but it has a bug that don't let one character to attack.

I still revisit it, i hope I plat it one day.

The other reason to buy it was the nice soundtrack that comes with the deluxe edition. I think I wasted less than 3 bucks. I highly doubt it they will patch it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 3:31 PM, Durrun said:

this game is on sale for the next month for 2,69$ CAD. have they patched out the bugs yet? anyone know?

Bought the game because it was cheap and supposedly easy platinum, w/out looking if it had bugs or not.
So far I've breezed through everything extremely easy but like people above, I can't damage the Theatrical Knight.

The worst part is having to replay the boring level just to re-attempt the boss.

It's still buggy, had all the bugs mentioned above happen to me so far.

Edited by In2umniaKillH3r

On 12/24/2018 at 8:40 PM, K1D_SP00KY said:

I've tried it again and this time I've waited that the Health bar of the Theatrical Knight appear before attacking him and it worked.

Like you mentioned, it seems that it bugs when you attack him when he's not officially hittable.

23 hours ago, In2umniaKillH3r said:

I've tried it again and this time I've waited that the Health bar of the Theatrical Knight appear before attacking him and it worked.

Like you mentioned, it seems that it bugs when you attack him when he's not officially hittable.

I'm screwed, I tried three times, one the boss was with the life bar and all, but still couldn't damage him. Which character you use?

Edit: This shit is bugged as hell, I was trying to do it with the cello dude, can't do it. First try with the ranged dude, the boss spawned without any life, first attack and the mission complete prompt appeared. 

Edited by ElBolovo
  • Like 1

On 8/15/2019 at 0:37 AM, ElBolovo said:

I'm screwed, I tried three times, one the boss was with the life bar and all, but still couldn't damage him. Which character you use?

Edit: This shit is bugged as hell, I was trying to do it with the cello dude, can't do it. First try with the ranged dude, the boss spawned without any life, first attack and the mission complete prompt appeared. 

I'm using Jules, the ranged mage.

Wait till you reach the final boss, that asshat 1-shot me and the level to reach it is annoying and you have to remember it carefully or you'll run around forever.

Edit: I've tried with Claude, the shield guy, at Level 35 and it was so much easier but was lacking a bit of damage.

If you get him to level 50, it will be a cakewalk.

Edited by In2umniaKillH3r
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, In2umniaKillH3r said:

I'm using Jules, the ranged mage.

Wait till you reach the final boss, that asshat 1-shot me and the level to reach it is annoying and you have to remember it carefully or you'll run around forever.

Edit: I've tried with Claude, the shield guy, at Level 35 and it was so much easier but was lacking a bit of damage.

If you get him to level 50, it will be a cakewalk.

I was using Claude (I believe that he is carrying a violin and I talked but a cello, but I don't know) and the last boss was easy, because I was at lvl 48 I believe. However, game bugged on me two times where I could only attack using the special (I used the special attack and automatically after it was done, the character did the full combo) and needed to reset the game and I got soft locked on one of the latter missions because a door opened pinning me down between it and the wall. 

At least the story is now complete, I just have the boring grind to do and find two books. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
51 minutes ago, Kotsiostt_cy001 said:

Guys i cant find the solution plsss someone answer me what i have to do im from ps4 pls someone explain ne exaclty caz i did the stage over 5 times and i did all i read from here am i doin somethibg wrong someone pls explain me exactly caz i love the game

All you can do is keep trying. This game is buggy as hell, but you'll be able to beat the boss eventually. Might take a few tries though.

8 hours ago, Kotsiostt_cy001 said:

Ill try more,maybe if i use 2 controllers and use 2 characters and use 8 poison crystals im gonna see

21 minutes ago, Kotsiostt_cy001 said:

Guys if i restart all the story will it glitch again?can u guys tell me if warrior class has a ranged skill or anything

I also tried using two controllers at some point, but I can't remeber If it worked. And starting the story all over again doesn't mean that the glitch won't happen again. It's a 50/50 chance at best.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...