Reviews Ready But Under Embargo?

Neef-GT5

Just now, Waddle Dee said:

Not very likely. :P That's also when streamers are given the OK to go for it.

Now I know when to stop going on YouTube and Twitch. xD And probably the game will get stellar reviews. Wonder if that's when the achievements and trophies will go live on the servers as well.

23 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

R* has great games, but I prefer my condo, stable of cool cars and just jacking around in Los Santos with GTA V.  And really, how many sticky bombs can you put on a stagecoach (or horse) anyway?

As much as i like gta i find the western setting alot more interesting. Rdr 2 online is something i plan on investing alot of time in and the fact you cant fly or have super cars or insane weapons going around trolololing others means that the online in rdr 2 will be alot more grounded and personal. The only way a player is gonna catch up to you is by horse, not stealth dropping from a jet.

i can just imagine (hopefully its possible) hijacking a train in online and driving around and if other players sees you, their only way of catching you is by horse which means alot more strategy and more epic shootouts.

No point in even looking at the reviews once they're out. Already know what they will be for the first part of this game (single player).

I'll wait until multiplayer is out, wait to see if patches fix all the glitches and errors, wait until all DLC has been released and then when the dust has settled see what people really think of this game.

To put it another way I'll decide whether to buy it once the finished game is available.

• Like 1