Guarma Missable Animals list

EphemeralEcho

5 hours ago, willmill97 said:

I don't want to read all 250 messages but is it confirmed these chapter 5 animals are needed for trophies?

only the parrots, all snakes except de lance (can be found in new austin) and the boobie.

There's a video on page 8 (I think) that'll help you get them all done in 30 minutes

Edited by RauCHeN-ToKEN

3 minutes ago, RowdyHanger said:

Zoologist i should be able to say pretty soon, the trophy says in the states so i assume the same, but i will update.

I can tell you that tracker on social club doesn't move when you scan 3 macaw and a booty. And it goes up at least 1% every two animals.

You should be fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RowdyHanger said:

Zoologist i should be able to say pretty soon, the trophy says in the states so i assume the same, but i will update.

This was posted by user: Kierrin_1994 over on playstation trophies, I guess he cant post on here for certain reason? I'm not sure, anyway! hopefully this sheds some light on things? I'm slowly skinning the animals right now haven't gone into chapter 5 yet!

YAQNrhh.png

Just now, Akrioz said:

I can tell you that tracker on social club doesn't move when you scan 3 macaw and a booty. And it goes up at least 1% every two animals.

You should be fine.

Thanks, i think i have 1 animal left to study, also legendary animals don't count towards skin deep either incase anyone was wondering.

1 minute ago, AaronNick said:

This was posted by user: Kierrin_1994 over on playstation trophies, I guess he cant post on here for certain reason? I'm not sure, anyway! hopefully this sheds some light on things? I'm slowly skinning the animals right now haven't gone into chapter 5 yet!

YAQNrhh.png

Im still confused by this. Does this mean that I DO need to skin the Fer De Lance snake? Its the only one I have left on Guarma.

2 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

Im still confused by this. Does this mean that I DO need to skin the Fer De Lance snake? Its the only one I have left on Guarma.

Okay, 20 seconds after posting this, the snake spawned underneath my legs lol

Can finally put this behind me, don't know if I needed it or not but now I don't have to worry.

3 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

If someone else can confirm this other than me, i would say its safe to do so, and i heard someone say they found that snake off of the island in theives landing btw.

• Like 1

Just now, AaronNick said:

How long before you get the zoologist trophy? I'd prefer to get all the animals before I go into chapter 5, I know I can't get some of them for example the armadillo but i'd like to get what I can

Just need a panther to spawn and study it before it mauls me lol, and that should be it :)

3 minutes ago, AaronNick said:

Are you currently online looking for it now? would love an answer to the zoologist trophy from you before I log off :P

Yeah i am definitely looking right now 

Still at 98% on social club after studying panther, must be one more :(

Edited by RowdyHanger

For anyone who is still looking for the Fer De Lance snake (in case you're overly paranoid that its needed like I was), I recommend killing the snake at the log spawn and then going to the second spawn and searching. Wait 4-5 minutes in that area, if nothing spawns, go back to the log area, check if another snake spawned, if it did then kill it and go back to the second spawn. I had a theory that only one snake can spawn in the area at one time and this worked for me. You just have to wait a few minutes after killing the log snake.