Real World Winner trophy

Radamanthys91

FIFA 09 currently costs 50p here, get your copy of the game and try to connect to the servers and see what happens. The interactive league servers were shut down in June 2009, while I can completely understand why people would have used a save file to unlock the trophy because of how long ago it happened and the fact that no website was trying to flag people for it at the time. Unfortunately what you did for the trophy does breach the rules of PSNProfiles so you are flagged here, you could always hide that game to get back on the leaderboards, otherwise don't hide it and don't worry about people's opinions of your trophy list if they see you flagged. Most trophy hunters weren't hunting trophies back when people were using a save for Real World Winner and I'm sure a lot of them would have done the same as you if they were a victim of the trophy back then while this website didn't exist. 

7 minutes ago, Radamanthys91 said:

online close the 30-07-11...

As of 6/9/09, this achievement is no longer possible as the online leagues have been shut down (even though the MLS is still in full swing -.-) Another example of EA's money grabbing tendencies.

Currently and forever Unobtainable. Anybody who has obtained it since the above date cheated for it.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a26391/real-world-winner-achievement

interactive league mode was only available for a couple of months

12 minutes ago, Radamanthys91 said:

online close the 30-07-11...

Online closure doesn't have any impact regarding about when the mentioned trophy became impossible. COD BO2's online servers are still working, but the ranked mode is also disabled and therefore Big Leagues is impossible. Accept your flag and move on or hide it and move on.

7 minutes ago, Radamanthys91 said:

Ok after the server's cloth but before the trophy was bug but if you play again y pop after 6-7-8..etc try so show me proove because 1 personne say its impossible all sheep follow... 

It was already proved to be how it works, several trophy hunters on pst.org posted about it was now impossible and the only way to get it to pop was to have a savefile with the win already completed after the shutdown, which was your case, reason why you got flagged. Using savefiles to pop trophies in impossible order is against the rule, a rule which you broke. Accept that you are wrong and move on.

14 minutes ago, Radamanthys91 said:

Ok after the server's cloth but before the trophy was bug but if you play again y pop after 6-7-8..etc try so show me proove because 1 personne say its impossible all sheep follow... 

You know, this *might* be believable if you earned 1 trophy before the server closed but you didn't. There are many many posts about this, it is one of the most irritating things done to trophy hunters, so saying "1 person say it's impossible" is just ignorant.

9 minutes ago, Radamanthys91 said:

Proove me... 

There's proof in forum posts from the time it happened, as a flagged member it's your duty to prove that the trophy could be earned without a save file after the date that people explained it as being impossible. If you do that, you'll actually rescue thousands of people from their flag, but the first result that comes up when you search for help with the trophy from close to the time you got the trophy is this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGaiIIYfZjM and the video shows people how to use a save file to earn the trophy rather than showing you how to do it legit. People wouldn't have needed to use the save if the trophy was possible back then, because if you could have done the other trophies legit, you could have also gotten Real World Winner legit. Unfortunately every case of save file use, regardless of the trophy difficulty has to be flagged because the rules have to remain consistent for every game that people get flagged for. I sympathise with you for not being able to get the trophy and resorting to using a save and I'm sure other people would too, you're rather making yourself look bad by lying about it. Only the biggest elitist jerks blame people for using a save file before this website existed and their opinions aren't worth respecting when they judge people. It's more admirable for you to just admit it and move on. 

Do you really think I'll bother to make a complaint and insist if I was a liar and cheated? I'm just asking for proof that the trophy was impossible before closing the servers until proven otherwise I'm innocent. I would not delete a game on the grounds that someone without proof told me that I cheated. I have contact psn who can testify that I win my trophy without saving and without cheating

Pensez-vous vraiment que je vais prendre la peine de déposer une plainte et insister si je suis un menteur et trompé
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Radamanthys91 said:
Do you really think I'll bother to make a complaint and insist if I was a liar and cheated? I'm just asking for proof that the trophy was impossible before closing the servers until proven otherwise I'm innocent. I would not delete a game on the grounds that someone without proof told me that I cheated. I have contact psn who can testify that I win my trophy without saving and without cheatingPensez-vous vraiment que je vais prendre la peine de déposer une plainte et insister si je suis un menteur et trompé

Dude, stop complaining. If you claim that what you are saying is true, then it's your duty to show us the proof, NOT the opposite.

Edited by shary96
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Radamanthys91 said:

You accuse me therefore proves it

I think you've likely convinced yourself that what you did wasn't the use of a save file because of how long ago it was. But any trophy achiever for Real World Winner after June 4th, 2009 was someone who used a save file to unlock the trophy. There have been thousands of people flagged for the same thing, you're in the majority for it. I think because you likely did the rest of the trophies legit, you've forgot that when that trophy stopped you, you had to resort to using a save. If it's your only case of using a save, you might not know that what you were doing also fell into that category. This is the issue with this website flagging things people have done before the website even existed, if you ask anyone to explain various misc trophies for games they did 8 years ago, plenty of people would forget how they did it. But the proof is there from hundreds of people at the time telling us that the trophy/achievement was impossible, nobody ever posted their solution for it except the solution you would have used which was to copy a downloaded save to your game to earn the trophy. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Radamanthys91 said:

You accuse me therefore proves it

We don't have to prove anything mate, you're oddly mistaken here. Numerous people have been caught out with this trophy and numerous people have admitted they used a save for it. The servers are down, you didn't get lucky and be one of the unique little flowers of the trophy universe and got a trophy nobody else has, you used a save. If you didn't, start a secondary account and do exactly what you did, on video mind, to get the trophy seeing as you have the know how that nobody else has despite many other and more accomplished trophy collectors trying. I'll hazard a guess though that you will keep stalling over and over demanding proof that you're right and we are wrong. Look at the latest achievers list, the date you were given above is the last known date it was legitimately earned and the list is closely monitored for CFW reasons. So we await the magic of video of your superpowers in the art of gaining unobtainable trophies. If you are this adamant, prove it yourself to keep it.

How do you want me to make a video the servers are closed I won the trophy in 2010 not in 2018 so before saying nonsense learn to read. I understand better why the Americans elected Trump ... I repeat : i play and win the trophy the 09-02-2010 the server cloth the 30-07-2011 where the cheat ? The trophy was bug but after many try he pop i have t use save for that... 

• Like 1

How do you want me to make a video the servers are closed I won the trophy in 2010 not in 2018 so before saying nonsense learn to read.

v

As of 6/9/09, this achievement is no longer possible as the online leagues have been shut down.

Currently and forever Unobtainable. Anybody who has obtained it since the above date cheated for it.

?

Edited by shary96

1 hour ago, Radamanthys91 said:

How do you want me to make a video the servers are closed I won the trophy in 2010 not in 2018 so before saying nonsense learn to read. I understand better why the Americans elected Trump ... I repeat : i play and win the trophy the 09-02-2010 the server cloth the 30-07-2011 where the cheat ? The trophy was bug but after many try he pop i have t use save for that... 

And that's the problem:-

You got the trophy: 09/02/2010. 

It was unobtainable: 04/06/2009.

I can read perfectly well, it's you that cannot read or count, you earned it 8 months after nobody could. My entire post was sarcastic, going off the fact you can gain trophies nobody else can, but if you cant read dates or do math sarcasm is way out of your realm btw dont start talking about Trump in a matter of a fact way it makes you look daft to people who know better, because me and Sergen are from the UK (that i know of, sorry if anybody else here is as well, i just know he is off hand lol). 

This whole thread will probably be locked off or deleted soon anyway because you are just repeating yourself ad nauseam and still don't seem to understand despite being told you aren't right.

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...