PS Now Game List

When I look at your online required column, I'm a little confused by it as there are a lot of "N" titles that need online, like every PS3 title. If you aren't online, you can't play them.

I know there may not be online trophies but since you have to stream them and not download them, an online connection is required. 

Did I misunderstand how your list works?

7 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Detuned has an unobtainable trophy only when playing through PS Now. You have to get it on PS3 if you want to 100% it.

This is also true for House of the Dead Overkill. You need a PS Move controller for one of the trophies (the one to turn a gun sideways), but you can't use one with Now

Anyways, good job on the list, hope to see more people check out PS Now. It's a great service. 

Edited by Burgins

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

When I look at your online required column, I'm a little confused by it as there are a lot of "N" titles that need online, like every PS3 title. If you aren't online, you can't play them.

I know there may not be online trophies but since you have to stream them and not download them, an online connection is required. 

Did I misunderstand how your list works?

I probably should nave named it multiplayer.  I started a list for the PS3 a couple years back and used the same column names.  I contemplated getting rid of the DLC and online columns but some of the info was a copy and paste over so I left them.  

4 minutes ago, yagergreen1981 said:

I probably should nave named it multiplayer.  I started a list for the PS3 a couple years back and used the same column names.  I contemplated getting rid of the DLC and online columns but some of the info was a copy and paste over so I left them.  

That's what I figured it was.  Reading my previous post, I sounded a bit judgmental.  Sorry about that.

Great work though, really helpful resource. 

Edited by Kevvik

25 minutes ago, KamakuraHero said:

Hi there, how/where can i find ps now on EU store. I'm from Greece and there are a lot of ps3 games from that list i want to play?

Each region has different games available and I think this list is just NAs. 

You can buy PSNow on the PS store if it's available in your country. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Each region has different games available and I think this list is just NAs. 

You can buy PSNow on the PS store if it's available in your country. 

Thanks, unfortunately not yet on Greek PS store. Any chance i can get it from another store with my alt accounts? On US store it has a 7day free trial.

Just now, KamakuraHero said:

Thanks, unfortunately not yet on Greek PS store. Any chance i can get it from another store with my alt accounts? On US store it has a 7day free trial.

Yes but you can only use your subscription on your alt, then. It's account-tied

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, KamakuraHero said:

Thanks for the quick response. I understand that, but can't i play the games on any account i want after they are installed?

There's a way to start a game on one account and then, while it's "playing", switch accounts iirc. I would also note that only PS4 games can be installed - PS3 and Vita games are stream-only. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 6:21 PM, Not_Too_Sweet said:

None of the Dead Space games are on PS Now.

There not on the PS Now list. A while back I was going to making a complete list of all games available and separated the consoles into separate tabs.  The PS Now list is complete, at least according to Playstation’s website. To see the PS Now games you need to go to that tab. Sorry if that caused some confusion.