DLC trophies added to base game list

SadisticSymphony

20 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Hey guys, I

Looks like the trophies for the DLC characters have been added to the base game liat, so if you haven't got the plat, don't update.

Scratch that, my game was just being stuood, it's showing as separate now. 

Hey guy, This post makes no sense.

But anyway trophy list looks very easy in comparison to the character DLC of Guacamelee!. Was actually struggeling with the skeleton arena trophy there, but this seems to be fairly easy as the only thing that needs "skill" is the end boss and even that is very easy.

When a DLC comes out and you view it on your PS4 for the first time it can sometimes be shown in the base game list until you back out and it then updates as a separate list. I might be wrong but i have noticed something like it twice now. 

Edited by richard_1997

The DLC is easy overall. Beating Salvador as Jaguar on normal is like beating him with Juan on hard mode. The only troublesome thing is to find a big skeleton when you cleared all arenas. And a pinata head doesn't work. 

EDIT: As soon as you complain about something in public, everything gets resolved. Found a big skeleton in the second temple on the right section:

Nt8emjd.jpg

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Hey guy, This post makes no sense.

But anyway trophy list looks very easy in comparison to the character DLC of Guacamelee!. Was actually struggeling with the skeleton arena trophy there, but this seems to be fairly easy as the only thing that needs "skill" is the end boss and even that is very easy.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. DLC looks good though, and cheap! 

Edited by SecondGenesis

34 minutes ago, BrozYn88 said:

Is that DLC free and added with update? Cant find it on PS Store

No, it's £2 (on the UK store at least). I couldn't find it either - just avatars and themes, but if you open the game itself the bottom option is 'Playstation Store'. Click on that and you'll be able to buy the DLC. I had to close and re-open the game again to get it to register that I'd purchased it and use the new characters.

On 11/29/2018 at 0:19 PM, redcar200 said:

I made a guide for all 5 trophies. Follow it to finish quick n easy. Remember you must purchase dlc for $2.99 from Playstation store. Gameplay is on hard mode. Hope it helps n God bless you!

I was almost desperate to know the location of the giant skeleton, I've not played this game for months now ... but thanks to your video i'm finally going to have 100% of the dlc
Many thanks, god bless you brother

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nimera said:

I was almost desperate to know the location of the giant skeleton, I've not played this game for months now ... but thanks to your video i'm finally going to have 100% of the dlc
Many thanks, god bless you brother

I know what u mean. It took me a while to find that giant skeleton. The prison was the last place I looked. Happy to help. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

The Proving Grounds DLC is available now. Pretty similar to the challenge rooms from the first game, took about 2.5-3 hours to do them all plus the miscellaneous stuff. A few annoying challenges, but mostly manageable.

Agreed, they were fairly annoying but not super hard. I like how we were going upwards towards heaven or whatever in this DLC instead of going downwards towards hell in the first Guac challenge rooms, lol.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

The Proving Grounds DLC is available now. Pretty similar to the challenge rooms from the first game, took about 2.5-3 hours to do them all plus the miscellaneous stuff. A few annoying challenges, but mostly manageable.

I had just finished the first DLC and they released one more. it seems that i will always have to re-install the games :P 

Edited by Nimera
  • Like 1

Overall I had the feeling that the challenges were quite easy compared to the El Infierno-challenges from the original game.  :hmm: The only one I had trouble with was the only grapple-moves challenge as I didn't remember that dodging an attack causes the grapple-prompt  to appear, which caused me to fail at the Bomber-section. :facepalm: