Far Cry: New Dawn is up for pre-order on Amazon

DanielMcGiveron

47 minutes ago, Lithium_Lemon said:

Farcry is probably the stalest game series right now. Haven't been able to bring myself to even play Farcry 5 because Farcry Primal was one of, if not the, most boring game I have ever played. 

you wont miss out on anything, this game is just as stale as FC Primal. They have turned this series into another COD/Assassin Creed copy and paste game.

Wasn't expecting a new Far Cry game so soon but I'm looking forward to it, looks really colourful too just hope the enemies aren't going to be bullet sponges like they were in Far Cry 5.

10 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

Man, your officially the first person who ever pointed my avatar out. I'm curious as to how you knew about him? 

Who could forget that Christmas day or the days leading up to it? I think the real question is why you would want to put him in your avatar. Is it in anticipation of Far Cry 6: București Edition?

1 hour ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Who could forget that Christmas day or the days leading up to it? I think the real question is why you would want to put him in your avatar. Is it in anticipation of Far Cry 6: București Edition?

Haha, man funniest shit I've read in a while. Your officially cool and awesome in my book.