free platinum?

XxraymanjrxX

On 12/10/2018 at 6:10 PM, Milkyray said:

Save the world is in early access right now. That means you have to pay for it. It will be free to play in the future. Battle Royale is already free, but does not unlock trophies.

I can't find save the world on the psn store

was the name changed? is it free to play now? basically I would like to know what I'd have to get if I wanted to get the platinum? afaik the battle Royale mode doesn't give any trophies 

47 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

was the name changed? is it free to play now? basically I would like to know what I'd have to get if I wanted to get the platinum? afaik the battle Royale mode doesn't give any trophies 

It's on there it's not called save the world.  It's some bundle that sells for 15.99 and if you look in the description it will say it has save the world.  I forget what it's called though but it's there i looked into it recently.

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

is it free to play now?

Epic gave up on the idea of making it free to play.

11 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

There are some bundles that offer you STW as a bonus. If I'm not wrong this is the only one active right now:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

mayo is game of the year material tho 

1 hour ago, whodeygamer said:

Says the guy who has 3 My Name is Mayo plats…

Mayo is life. Fortshite however represents the absolute worst in so called gaming. It was the beginning of online theft passed off as free to play, manipulating kids into spending thousands of their parents money because they didnt know otherwise. 

18 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Mayo is life. Fortshite however represents the absolute worst in so called gaming. It was the beginning of online theft passed off as free to play, manipulating kids into spending thousands of their parents money because they didnt know otherwise. 

Being the parent of a couple of these kids I can attest to this...and the worst part is that all the money put into vbucks just for skims is atrocious.  These add ons don't even increase game playability or advantage. They do nothing accept "look cool". I have spent so much money on skins I have no desire to even play STW.

1 hour ago, archangel9978 said:

Being the parent of a couple of these kids I can attest to this...and the worst part is that all the money put into vbucks just for skims is atrocious.  These add ons don't even increase game playability or advantage. They do nothing accept "look cool". I have spent so much money on skins I have no desire to even play STW.

You prefer pay to win?

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Klart said:

You prefer pay to win?

I'm sure he prefers gaming before this free to pay fraud appeared. Ie when you got new costumes by unlocking them not buying them. And wasn't constantly tricked into buying them thinking you were getting something for free. South Park covered this very well in their Freemium episode 

• Like 1

On 12-7-2022 at 4:05 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

Wouldn't soil my profile with a platinum from this crap even for free 

Yet you soil your profile here with a comment about it... ?

On topic: V-bucks can be earned for free by playing the save the world mode, so you can earn them by playing save the world and continue in BR with a battle pass you payed for with your STW-earned v-bucks.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Milkyray said:

Yet you soil your profile here with a comment about it... ?

On topic: V-bucks can be earned for free by playing the save the world mode, so you can earn them by playing save the world and continue in BR with a battle pass you payed for with your STW-earned v-bucks.

I meant my psn profile not some online comments. I couldn't give a crap what people think on here of my opinions, I don't live my life dictated by what other people tell me to say or not say. 

• 1 month later...
On 2022-07-12 at 10:18 AM, archangel9978 said:

... are you the biggest hypocrite of all time?

Firstly, you say they do nothing *except* look cool, followed up by saying how you've spent so much money on skins.

So which is it?

Also, it does increase replayability. You can spend $10 on the Battle Pass and never spend another dime on the game. Gives you 8 outfits and other cosmetics every season and increases longevity.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 11:55 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

... are you the biggest hypocrite of all time?

Firstly, you say they do nothing *except* look cool, followed up by saying how you've spent so much money on skins.

So which is it?

Also, it does increase replayability. You can spend $10 on the Battle Pass and never spend another dime on the game. Gives you 8 outfits and other cosmetics every season and increases longevity.

I digest I've only spent so much because my Littles ask for it. What I mean about playability is that skins don't enhance stats or anything ...this is just my feeling because my children request vbucks for skins rather then enhancing dlc for some other game.

My point is this if u sell costumes they should do something...example

Flower Mario shoots fire

Racoon Mario Flys.

Each costume or suit does a different thing

Edited by archangel9978
Added info

7 hours ago, archangel9978 said:

I digest I've only spent so much because my Littles ask for it. What I mean about playability is that skins don't enhance stats or anything ...this is just my feeling because my children request vbucks for skins rather then enhancing dlc for some other game.

My point is this if u sell costumes they should do something...example

Flower Mario shoots fire

Racoon Mario Flys.

Each costume or suit does a different thing

yeah... for an offline game, but an online game having unique game-changing elements behind a paywall would literally be atrocious. (see Fifa)

On 11/7/2022 at 8:31 PM, MonaSaxPayne said:

it's hard to find if you're not familiar with the game.  I had a hard time finding it.

• 11 months later...