First Idle Game on PS4?

12 minutes ago, Mr_Wright95 said:

I'm a big fan of the Idle structure of some games on IOS and am just wondering if this is the first "Idle" game released on the PS4.

Anyone know anything about this game?

I played this long ago on my iPad. It’s got your basic idle game structure for the most part. Also this isn’t the first idle game on ps4. There is also adventure capitalist and clicker heroes on the PS4.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

^Doodle Kingdom also had an idle mode in it!

Oh Lord.... that game...

1 hour ago, mako-heart said:

Is it free?

I know there's that other game... Beyond Birthday or whatever. It sounded like it was basically an idle game... (it's retail tho)

Nope. The "Doodle" trilogy goes on sale quite often though.

16 hours ago, BHK3 said:

Adventure capitlist, clicker heroes, fallout shelter, I think theres a few more. 

I wouldn't agree on sticking Fallout Shelter in this list, Sure you could leave the game play itself for a while but only up  to a certain point. You really have to manage many things during the game and actually unless you're really far into it leaving the game on without watching could be very detrimental. You also have the quests, they never do by themselves. I'd say it's more a cross between strategy games and city builders, except with rather simple mechanics.

Edited by GastNDorf
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 1:28 PM, GastNDorf said:

I wouldn't agree on sticking Fallout Shelter in this list, Sure you could leave the game play itself for a while but only up  to a certain point. You really have to manage many things during the game and actually unless you're really far into it leaving the game on without watching could be very detrimental. You also have the quests, they never do by themselves. I'd say it's more a cross between strategy games and city builders, except with rather simple mechanics.

It's just a more advanced idle game. You only need to stay around for the raider attack trophy, than you can just log on to do quest send outs or collections + stat boosting,

That sounds like a lot, but idk mine are like over 2hrs most of the time. There's not much benefit for leaving the game on idle. Only "off" idle.