My First Platinum

blackryn0

I feel the same way. Prior to trophies, I was mainly a casual gamer. I would play a game for days/weeks/months on easy or normal difficulty and quit once I beat it or got bored. Now, it's a whole new ballgame. Congratulations on your 1st platinum. It's a great milestone and one you'll likely never forget. :D

• Like 3

Uncharted Golden abyss

1S72a8c3.png Platinum

Collect all other 55 Trophies for this Trophy.

You know i was gonna plat that game first but i messed up and finished it on normal. Now to get plat i have to do 2 more play throughs along with getting the other trophies, so its on  the back burner for now. Eventually i will get it. But right now i am going for UNIT 13. 

I feel the same way. Prior to trophies, I was mainly a casual gamer. I would play a game for days/weeks/months on easy or normal difficulty and quit once I beat it or got bored. Now, it's a whole new ballgame. Congratulations on your 1st platinum. It's a great milestone and one you'll likely never forget. :D

thank you sir. I aspire to be like you one day with that impressive platinum number. :)

not an easy game to plat, well done

Thank you. Before i went to plat a game, I said i want to plat something that people would give me some kind of respect for, not some lego game or some easy game (Nothing against lego games). I wanted my first game to be respected. 

Well done!

Its been ages since I played the original but I do remember it being a tough game to complete on hard.

The first of many I'm sure. :]

thanks, yea it was hard, it allowed me to think my way through the fights that i was going through, i learned a lot from this games difficulty, at one point i was fighting one of the bosses who attacked the town, him and hes goons where all over the place i couldn't hide. I found one little corner where i had to set at an odd angel and shoot through a small crack between a slab of wood and a barrel to take him out, it was insane, those are the moments i remember the most where i had to out smart the game. 

Congrats on the first plat! And also congrats on your new trophy hunting addiction lol!

Lol thanks i cant wait to bag the next one!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...