My First Platinum

blackryn0

First Platinum: Burnout Paradise

Over 150 hours sunk into that...

Same, I still remember the great feeling I had when I heard than ding back in 2009. My ps3 couldn't play discs at the time so I only had downloadable games and this was probably the only game I played for about a month. It was a great game and really what got me into trophies

• Like 1

Congratulations! I wanted to get Uncharted Golden Abyss but its long game and not in the mood for it lol.

lol I was gonna do that too but i didn't do my home work on the trophies, i would have just done it on hard but i did it on normal. So its on the back burner.

Good job, its always a good feeling to see the platinum trophy appear, and welcome to psn profiles! I can see your new :)

thanks!

lol I was gonna do that too but i didn't do my home work on the trophies, i would have just done it on hard but i did it on normal. So its on the back burner.

thanks!

Me too friend lol. That game is long and the trophies are ok to get but you need time and mood for it. I reached chapter 24 playing on crush difficulty and need to get those cards, 200 kills with the machine gun, and few other trophies. But not in the mood for it lol.

• 4 weeks later...