Zombie fanatic

albysuperx

In Blackout, unlock Bruno, Scarlett, Diego, Shaw, Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai and Richtofen

The are multiples characters with the same name, which ones should be unlocked? is one for name enough or the trophy require a specific character? (Shaw/Shaw IX, Smuggling Dempsey/Blackout Dempsey, Shopped Takeo/Normal Takeo, etc..)

Edited by albysuperx

Scarlets item drops from zombies. I had the most succes in the diner and on nuketown. The alchemist set is in the mystery box. I used to find it plenty of times in the diner, but the last few times i dropped there i got a dlc item and a bowie knife.. Seems more rare to get alchemist set because of growing item pool now. Keep trying.. Or just wait until they sell the character.. There will be a new one on tuesday i believe. I havent bought any characters yet and am missing bruno and shaw.. 

Edited by second_god

On 31/12/2018 at 9:57 AM, BryarSlayer said:

I could only find juggernog bottle from mystery box in gym boxing, cemetery, asylum and even diner.

RNG sucks, just keep trying, it's there. Got his item 6 times on diner and 3 on gym. (from the box)

• 2 weeks later...

Why is the trophy tagged as unattainable in the guide? Did they take out some of the items from Blackout?

IX and BM characters not counting is nonsense, they share the same name. It's even more frustrating since IX character items dilute the item pool.

Edited by WarWarWar23

32 minutes ago, WarWarWar23 said:

Why is the trophy tagged as unattainable in the guide? Did they take out some of the items from Blackout?

IX and BM characters not counting is nonsense, they share the same name. It's even more frustrating since IX character items dilute the item pool.

A lot of characters weren't available to unlock on release. They must not have updated it since then.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 31.12.2018 at 0:57 PM, BryarSlayer said:

I could only find juggernog bottle from mystery box in gym boxing, cemetery, asylum and even diner.

There is a location under Nuketown, where it spawns all the time. When you come from the main part of the map you will notice that there is a pipe of some sort that leads in the underground. Get there and go right. There should be the Juggernog