Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts 2.0

Venocide

34 minutes ago, MargulisValda said:

I finally get to join you all!

Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix (Ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (Ps3)

Next up: Re:Chain of Memories.

So, a quick question for the veterans of this project platinum,  what's the order of difficulty from easiest to hardest (not counting the 3 100 percent movies)?

Thanks

https://psnprofiles.com/MargulisValda?search=kingdom

Added :)

From easiest to hardest in my opinion. 

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Kingdom Hearts II

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

15 minutes ago, Vincent_1873 said:

I've got every single KH game to date with 100% trophies (PS3/PS4)

Added as well :D

Edited by Venocide

@Venocide Working on getting the leaderboard updated to reflect this new thread. Just wanted to make sure I have the ranks correct for the number of points they are worth, since it isn't listed in the OP. This is what I think is correct, just wanted to double check:

Master of Hearts - :platinum:  Keyblade Master - :platinum:

Seeker of Darkness - :gold:

Guardian of Light - :silver:

Keyblade Wielder - :bronze:

Nobody - :hidden:

Aqua Fan - just a bonus emblem, no points

Just let me know if I worked it out right. Thanks :)

Edit: Also, for the game list if you could make note of which games count toward the ranks and which count just for bonus emblem, that would be awesome. I was guessing games with platinums for ranks, and those without are bonus only, but will correct my list if I assumed incorrectly. Thanks again :)

Edited by Dinkus83
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Dinkus83 said:

@Venocide Working on getting the leaderboard updated to reflect this new thread. Just wanted to make sure I have the ranks correct for the number of points they are worth, since it isn't listed in the OP. This is what I think is correct, just wanted to double check:

Master of Hearts - :platinum:  Keyblade Master - :platinum:

Seeker of Darkness - :gold:

Guardian of Light - :silver:

Keyblade Wielder - :bronze:

Nobody - :hidden:

Aqua Fan - just a bonus emblem, no points

Just let me know if I worked it out right. Thanks :)

Edit: Also, for the game list if you could make note of which games count toward the ranks and which count just for bonus emblem, that would be awesome. I was guessing games with platinums for ranks, and those without are bonus only, but will correct my list if I assumed incorrectly. Thanks again :)

Yeah those ranks look good to me :) And yes you are correct, the games with platinum's count towards ranks and the 100% games are just bonus emblems :) 

• Like 1

Hello! ?

I wanted to join this Project Platinum. I've got all the platinum trophies, both the PS3 and PS4 versions (KH FM, KH II FM, KH Re:CoM, KH BbS FM, KH 3D) and 100 % KH 358/2 Days, KH Re:coded and KH 0.2 BbS. I've got only one issue: the PS3 trophies have the "missing timestaps" (when I bought the I.5 PS3 collection I had no idea about trophies, avatar, etc. I wanted to play the games. Years later I connected for the first time the PS3 for the Rayman Legends online trophies, and I noticed that all the previous trophies had no timestamps. Too bad! ?).

I hope the missing timestamps won't cause any trouble. ? I took also the TV screenshots from the PS3 for all the six datasaves from Re:CoM, the three ones from KH, 100 % trinity diary from BbS (and two for KH II).

Just one question: which is the difference between the Master of Hearts and Keyblade Master titles? The incoming Kingdom Hearts III? Or the double versions for PS3 and PS4?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Sign me up as Seeker of Darkness :)

Got all 5 PS4 plats - https://psnprofiles.com/Kristycism?search=kingdom

No 100%s or PS3 plats yet - they'll have to wait until after KH3 (not long now!!!)

Added :) Yep, it's so close now, almost doesn't feel real lol we've been waiting for so long. 

4 minutes ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

Hello! 1f60a.png

I wanted to join this Project Platinum. I've got all the platinum trophies, both the PS3 and PS4 versions (KH FM, KH II FM, KH Re:CoM, KH BbS FM, KH 3D) and 100 % KH 358/2 Days, KH Re:coded and KH 0.2 BbS. I've got only one issue: the PS3 trophies have the "missing timestaps" (when I bought the I.5 PS3 collection I had no idea about trophies, avatar, etc. I wanted to play the games. Years later I connected for the first time the PS3 for the Rayman Legends online trophies, and I noticed that all the previous trophies had no timestamps. Too bad! 1f630.png).

I hope the missing timestamps won't cause any trouble. 1f625.png I took also the TV screenshots from the PS3 for all the six datasaves from Re:CoM, the three ones from KH, 100 % trinity diary from BbS (and two for KH II).

Just one question: which is the difference between the Master of Hearts and Keyblade Master titles? The incoming Kingdom Hearts III? Or the double versions for PS3 and PS4?

Added :) No worries about the missing timestamps, it happens, I have a couple as well. You have the PS4 platinum's anyway ;) 

Yeah, with the ranks you mentioned, the only game you need is Kingdom Hearts III. Though since you have the platinum's on all games, including the PS3 versions, you'll skip 'Keyblade Master' and go straight to 'Master of Hearts'. :D 

• Like 1

Hey I’ll join this project, I’ve been working for ages to complete this goal anyway! I’ve got KH1 on PS3/PS4, chain of memories on PS3 and I’m about to finish the ps4 one, KH2 on PS3/PS4, DDD, and both movies. I’m only missing chain of memories on PS4 and Fragmentary passage.

Edited by Turk255
  • Like 1

On 14/01/2019 at 6:37 PM, Turk255 said:

Hey I’ll join this project, I’ve been working for ages to complete this goal anyway! I’ve got KH1 on PS3/PS4, chain of memories on PS3 and I’m about to finish the ps4 one, KH2 on PS3/PS4, DDD, and both movies. I’m only missing chain of memories on PS4 and Fragmentary passage.

54 minutes ago, SuperSmash5U said:

I really like the new format. Put me down for the project. I am going to try to earn every platinum of this series by the end of the year, or at least get a few games. ;)

Both added :D

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 2:56 PM, Venocide said:

Both added :D

I made it so that no one can earn the 'Master of Hearts' or 'Keyblade Master' ranks just yet since Kingdom Hearts 3 is just around the corner. :) Though if people think that's a bad idea and would like me to alter it let me know! Criticism is welcome. 

There was an unofficial 'leak' of the trophy list on a Youtube video (from a guy who didn't own one of the stolen copies of KH3, lolz xD) and the trophy list seems to be much more succinct. Easier? I dunno, after earning the Starlight Keyblade on the Union Cross site, I don't think the trophy for getting a high score on Classic Kingdom's many mini-games is going to be that easy. :P

Don't alter it. It would be a mess having to revise the list two weeks later when KH3 comes out since you'd have to add that game to the list. ;) My current goal is to play all of the other games to get half of the trophies in each game so that I have a good foothold when KH3 comes out.

• Like 1

On 16/01/2019 at 9:47 PM, SuperSmash5U said:

There was an unofficial 'leak' of the trophy list on a Youtube video (from a guy who didn't own one of the stolen copies of KH3, lolz xD) and the trophy list seems to be much more succinct. Easier? I dunno, after earning the Starlight Keyblade on the Union Cross site, I don't think the trophy for getting a high score on Classic Kingdom's many mini-games is going to be that easy. :P

Don't alter it. It would be a mess having to revise the list two weeks later when KH3 comes out since you'd have to add that game to the list. ;) My current goal is to play all of the other games to get half of the trophies in each game so that I have a good foothold when KH3 comes out.

Yeah I've heard about the trophy leak on, I've pretty much avoided looking at the list so far, all I know is that there isn't any difficulty related trophy. Though I wonder if there's a system similar to 0.2 Birth by Sleep where one of the mission objectives was to beat the game on critical mode. Probably the thing I'm worried about the most are those mini games, I hate mini games...especially when they have a trophy tied to them lol BBS nearly drove me insane, can't be worse than the rhythm mini games...I hope ><  

Nah I won't change it, it's much easier this way, save me shifting people around once KH3 releases. 

1 hour ago, ZombHunter13 said:

I would like to sign up. Only got 352/2 Days and Re:Coded 100% on PS3. This is great motivation for me to go and platinum the series. ?

1 hour ago, wilkinad said:

Sign me up. 

I have 100% on 0.2 for PS4.

KH 1, 2, Re Coded, and 358/2 for PS3

Added :D Good luck to you both ^^ 

• Like 1

Was part of the old PP but never got around to plat one before old one was closed. still don't have one plat so I'm still a Nobody and Aqua Fan as I have 100% the Non-RPG ones

1. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
  2. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

I be back at least before I hit 200 plats.

On 25/01/2019 at 5:33 PM, Leon Castle said:

Was part of the old PP but never got around to plat one before old one was closed. still don't have one plat so I'm still a Nobody and Aqua Fan as I have 100% the Non-RPG ones

1. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
  2. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

I be back at least before I hit 200 plats.

Added :) Just so you know, you need to 100% Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage as well to be added to Aqua Fan. 

Good luck :D hope to see you back here soon. 

• Like 1

Okay, good, I'm still on this thread. xD

My plan is to get Guardian of Light before I even unwrap my copy of Kingdom Hearts III by platting Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD. If I can get those three platinums, I won't feel so bad about leaving Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and re: Chain of Memories alone for now. ;)

I am already halfway through Terra Beginner Mode(I play all Kingdom Hearts games on Beginner mode and mop up the difficulty trophies after I get 100% Journal progress) in BBS Final  Mix and just started KHFM.

Edited by SuperSmash5U
  • Like 1

I've been eyeing this Project Platinum for a while now, but for some reason I took my time to join. First of all I want to say that the intro post looks really good and I'm glad, that you revived this PP. Anyways, since I finished Kingdom Hearts 0.2 today, I have now completed all games on both consoles, which grants me the title of Master of Hearts, I believe.  (:

• Like 1

On 30/01/2019 at 2:45 PM, SuperSmash5U said:

Okay, good, I'm still on this thread. xD

My plan is to get Guardian of Light before I even unwrap my copy of Kingdom Hearts III by platting Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD. If I can get those three platinums, I won't feel so bad about leaving Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and re: Chain of Memories alone for now. ;)

I am already halfway through Terra Beginner Mode(I play all Kingdom Hearts games on Beginner mode and mop up the difficulty trophies after I get 100% Journal progress) in BBS Final  Mix and just started KHFM.

Making some good progress there :) Yeah I find it best to 100% the journal on beginner mode, especially in BBS. Good luck :D

1 hour ago, Lojtana said:

I've been eyeing this Project Platinum for a while now, but for some reason I took my time to join. First of all I want to say that the intro post looks really good and I'm glad, that you revived this PP. Anyways, since I finished Kingdom Hearts 0.2 today, I have now completed all games on both consoles, which grants me the title of Master of Hearts, I believe.  (:

Added, and congrats on being the first to reach the highest rank!! :D 

May have to just go with Keyblade Warrior beforehand. The original Kingdom Hearts is kicking my butt in Proud Mode. I'm at Level 50 and got through the boss rush in Hollow Bastion and now all of the Hollow Bastion enemies are everywhere and I can't grind EXP because the enemies one-shot me. I already gave up on getting Undefeated in Proud Mode because the enemies HIT. SO. HARD! :(

I have a save file for Beginner mode but I am too tired to fire that up and try to clear the story there in a fifteen hour marathon.

Might switch to Dream Drop Distance as I enjoyed it a lot when it was on 3DS.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SuperSmash5U said:

May have to just go with Keyblade Warrior beforehand. The original Kingdom Hearts is kicking my butt in Proud Mode. I'm at Level 50 and got through the boss rush in Hollow Bastion and now all of the Hollow Bastion enemies are everywhere and I can't grind EXP because the enemies one-shot me. I already gave up on getting Undefeated in Proud Mode because the enemies HIT. SO. HARD! :(

I have a save file for Beginner mode but I am too tired to fire that up and try to clear the story there in a fifteen hour marathon.

Might switch to Dream Drop Distance as I enjoyed it a lot when it was on 3DS.

What weapon did you choose to keep and sacrifice at the start?  

I think you should be at the point now where you can go back to Traverse Town and grind some levels in the gadget shop, I know that helped me in the past when I was struggling on Proud.  You can do it ^_^  I know you can, afterall you did BBS on another account and that's considered the hardest KH game.

• Like 1