Trophy thoughts?

I don't know anything about the movie, as I've yet to see it (I will eventually), but this does seem to be a bit different than others for sure.  And it looks like some of the LEGO Friends figures will be in the game, called Minidolls by the looks of it (if they're in the movie too, then I wouldn't know).  But regardless, I'd be all for playing this one too.

17 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Ooo I love the trophy images! Very eye-catching!

I can’t get into LEGO games much. They aren’t bad, just not really my thing . Tried quite a few times on different ones, but anyone who is buying it I hope you have tons of fun!

same, i find so boring i can't even finish =/ ~not hating~

I just started and i'm about 3.5 hours in. I love this game so far. It's much more fun than any Lego game they've put out in recent years. I skipped Lego Worlds so I have no idea which mechanics are from Worlds, but it's really colorful and rainbow and loot explosioney so it's really hitting the Lego collection itch I had in older Lego games.

I’d say this is the easiest Lego game out there. I wish it was fully voiced and the story was more coherent. I did really enjoy the ‘building’ mechanics in the game though. No need to follow a guide at all for any trophies, they all come naturally whilst going for the 100%. Took me about 14 hours so super quick for a Lego game. 

Personally, for me i didnt like the game mechanics much at all, although i had to finish it too 100% (of course!)

Too much time collecting random useless objects and not enough gameplay enjoyment that previous Lego games had.

That, along with the redesigned (worse) Red Bricks now randomly collected Relics throughout the game, that you have to unlock in a shop, means you don't even have to collect them at all to obtain 100% as the only thing that achieves this is collecting the Purple collectable blocks that appear throughout completed missions and tasks for people or simply finding around the various areas you are in. Also i found a lot of glitches within the game which were annoying at times.

My opinions but the game should have been stuck to the gameplay that Lego gamers all are familiar with.

#KeepTheRedBricks

lol

The game is a cross-over between LEGO Worlds and LEGO Dimensions, where you're visiting a number of different Worlds, connected by Portals. In every world you can collect every object you see (by scanning), and then use it wherever you want. The gameplay is much more 'open world', and less structured. There are many collectibles in the form of the purple blocks (scattered around the world, and as rewards from quests). You get some 10 different functions, which you can use whenever you want, with whichever character you want. Want to play the entire game with Emmet? You can. (Almost, some quests require you to identify as a certain character, but you can switch back right after).

I can see my kid playing this game as a huge sandbox game for hours and hours, after getting 100% in this game. Its potential as a virtual LEGO playground are huge.