30 Day EU PS+ Trial

theitdemon

it will only work for 30 days then you wont be able to play what you got from it untill you get another plus membership do yourselves a favor and just by a year for $60 quit being cheap asses you going need it for ps4 anyway . But i gues if you looking to get plus for free you cant even afford a ps4 anyway . LOOOL

it will only work for 30 days then you wont be able to play what you got from it untill you get another plus membership do yourselves a favor and just by a year for $60 quit being cheap asses you going need it for ps4 anyway . But i gues if you looking to get plus for free you cant even afford a ps4 anyway . LOOOL

1. PS+ for a year is $50, if you are going to insult people at least don't be a dumbass. 

2. Maybe someone wants to try out a few games or try out + before they drop the money.

3. You have no reason to be on these forums if you're just going to be an asshole and insult people.

Now get lost. LOOOL 

• Like 4

first get an avatar , then a sig and then make an introduction, then come back , because right now nobody cares what you say.....

Edited by entimecago

What is LOOOL

Laugh Out Of Outdoors Loud?

Also a little reminder for everyone who claims this.

Make sure you turn off the auto renew or it will renew it automaticly every month, since you need a credit card for the codes to work.

Actually I think that might of happened to me a couple of years ago :rolleyes: I didn't mind because I wanted to renew it anyways.

Also a little reminder for everyone who claims this.

Make sure you turn off the auto renew or it will renew it automaticly every month, since you need a credit card for the codes to work.

Ow really? Thanks for the heads up, I'm not sure I want Sony taking all my money just yet! :P.

Hi all

I still have the code if anyone is interested.

It didn't work for the other member who tried it. It said invalid or expired (I think).

It might be that it will only work for someone in UK (although I thought it was a generic European thing.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in giving it a shot, PM me.

I guess there is nothing to lose as it is free :)

• 2 weeks later...