Xenon Racer Trophy List Thoughts

Shaowsintzu

The trophy art has a nice neon aesthetic, the description requirement for each trophy looks straightforward and simple, the ranking specific trophies (Good Setup,One Last EffortOn The Wings Of Victory,The Popular OneWorld Champion) may prove to be a challenge and require a bit of a time sink nonetheless it looks like an easy list for a Racing title, what are your thoughts on this trophy list and the game itself any interest in a futuristic arcade racer like XENON RACER?

Edited by Shaowsintzu
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, IBadDriverI said:

With a boosting buddy all the online trophies can be done in 30 minutes

The platinum can be done in 10 hours

The Campaign is very short i beat all races in 5 hours

Checkpoint and time trials are easy if you unlock the good cars

Only the time for tokyo skyscraper is impossible to beat at the moment

You need 1:21 for gold but i only can get 1:28 with the best car and almost perfekt driving

I already contacted the devs about that.... 

I've been playing this on one of my other accounts and I ran into the same issue and I haven't done the online but apart from that, it's pretty straightforward. 

42 minutes ago, IBadDriverI said:

With a boosting buddy all the online trophies can be done in 30 minutes

The platinum can be done in 10 hours

The Campaign is very short i beat all races in 5 hours

Checkpoint and time trials are easy if you unlock the good cars

Only the time for tokyo skyscraper is impossible to beat at the moment

You need 1:21 for gold but i only can get 1:28 with the best car and almost perfekt driving

Oh dear!! I hate time trials ?

• Like 1

On 22.3.2019 at 10:44 AM, IBadDriverI said:

Patch is online

New time to beat is 1:30 for gold ;)

Edit:

But the Trophy Faster than wind Is glitched at the moment

Edited by IBadDriverI
  • Like 1

I managed to get the plat. Here is what i did. Gold all time trials on the new patch, and than once you gold them all, delete the game application from your PS4 with all the patches, and start the game again and don't go online on your PS4 while you installing the game only. Than go to time trails again, and gold any event, than the trophy should pop. I had the physical version. Overall easy game, Sky Scraper was a bit annoying to do but nothing to bad.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I managed to get the plat. Here is what i did. Gold all time trials on the new patch, and than once you gold them all, delete the game application from your PS4 with all the patches, and start the game again and don't go online on your PS4 while you installing the game only. Than go to time trails again, and gold any event, than the trophy should pop. I had the physical version. Overall easy game, Sky Scraper was a bit annoying to do but nothing to bad.

Hi Taz, I ask a question: What veichels you used to obtain the gold medal on Tokyo Skycrapers circuit?

• 5 months later...

Trophy list isn't too bad, Timetrials is best to wait till you have one the more faster cars upgraded max, online is Terrible since you have to play against the a.i, like why do i have to have them...........

Edited by Conker

On 30/03/2019 at 3:59 PM, Shinigami_98212 said:

Hi Taz, I ask a question: What veichels you used to obtain the gold medal on Tokyo Skycrapers circuit?

I used the nasuxu racing WPL01 performance for all the time trials. To upgrade it to its “ultimate” set up you will need to do pretty much everything else first though as some of the best parts are awarded for playing for 10hours and completing online wins. 

2 hours ago, Conker said:

Trophy list isn't too bad, Timetrials is best to wait till you have one the more faster cars upgraded max, online is Terrible since you have to play against the a.i, like why do i have to have them...........

I agree. Luckily they are very slow though!