Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid Trophy Thoughts

MidnightDragon

4 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

The game is so dead that you won't find anyone most of the time. The servers seems to be region locked because the only few times I found the same 2 randoms, they were from countries close to me. Also couldn't boost with with my friend who lives away. So it can't be bad if you boosted :) 

Also I've recently completed all online trophies (besides level 700) and everything is good so far 

Did you boost everything? If you did, how many accounts do you need for rank trophies? 

5 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

I've looked it up before starting the game and couldn't find anyone/anything about bans except the guy posted here and that was 3 years ago. They probably don't care now 

ah great, I feel like if you only fight the alts, there isn't much risk

5 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Did you boost everything? If you did, how many accounts do you need for rank trophies? 

Yes boosted everything because servers are dead and so impossible to start any match. Used 3 accounts until I reached Master league with my main then you really need 2. 

The reason for 3 accounts is that you won't be able to find your alt when you reach high Diamond/Elite. This requires a 3rd account to boost your alt to the platinum league (should be enough). After reaching Master with your main just keep losing till you go back to diamond or platinum and just take turns (for wins) between your alt and your main. Remember, you need 1k matches and win half of them so taking turns for wins won't slow you down.

• Like 2

Just now, MohandGamer7 said:

Yes boosted everything because servers are dead and so impossible to start any match. Used 3 accounts until I reached Master league with my main then you really need 2. 

The reason for 3 accounts is that you won't be able to find your alt when you reach high Diamond/Elite. This requires a 3rd account to boost your alt to the platinum league (should be enough). After reaching Master with your main just keep losing till you go back to diamond or platinum and just take turns (for wins) between your alt and your main. Remember, you need 1k matches and win half of them so taking turns for wins won't slow you down.

Thank you very much for the explanation!! I will be starting the game soon, online trophies are kinda crazy in this one so I'm glad it's boostable :)

5 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

While I do agree about the unecessary crying and the nonsensical "hard trophies = dead game" can't say much about the others but@Vergil is not a scrub in Fighters haha he platinum some incredibly hard ones.

Wasn't referring to him.   A lot of people can have trophies in fighting games.  That doesn't make them good at them.  It was just a general statement.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2023-01-23 at 3:30 PM, WallaceErick_ said:

pr.jpg

hope is the last to die hahaha =(

i've contacted nWay again, and the company doesnt have infos about my punishment lol

Maybe it was an automated ban from their bizarre online system?

have you ever tried to de sync your NWay account and make a new one? It would suck to hit morphenomenal from scratch but it could be a way.

Also if they have 0 info see if they can lift the ban. I’d be curious to see what they could do in that situation. 

On 29/01/2023 at 14:35, BlackWidowHunter said:

Talvez tenha sido uma proibição automática de seu bizarro sistema online?

você já tentou dessincronizar sua conta NWay e criar uma nova? Seria péssimo acertar morfenomenal do zero mas poderia dar um jeito.

Além disso, se eles tiverem 0 informações, veja se podem suspender o banimento. Eu ficaria curioso para ver o que eles poderiam fazer nessa situação. 

Its a manual ban.

Today they don't have any information about it, this is the argument they use to not remove the ban.

pr4.png

On 01/02/2023 at 11:32 AM, WallaceErick_ said:

Its a manual ban.

Today they don't have any information about it, this is the argument they use to not remove the ban.

pr4.png

It's very clear for me you used a automated algorithm to auto play, if it was like a turbo algorithm to just press X, it's sucks but you must know a lot of game bans for that. And I would say to them that the Brazilian servers are pretty dead.

But if you used an algorithm to do a combo or something then I hope you keep banned.

On 07/02/2023 at 3:23 AM, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

Hello, if anyone played this game recently is the game still active and what's the best strategy for boosting this game now if the servers are dead

The has regions servers so it's different depending where you are

• 1 month later...
On 11/02/2023 at 4:45 PM, CobraMJD said:

It's very clear for me you used a automated algorithm to auto play, if it was like a turbo algorithm to just press X, it's sucks but you must know a lot of game bans for that. And I would say to them that the Brazilian servers are pretty dead.

But if you used an algorithm to do a combo or something then I hope you keep banned.

The has regions servers so it's different depending where you are

no man, no algorithm.
I'm not and I don't like cheaters.

but turbo controller, i use in many games.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/03/2023 at 2:10 PM, WallaceErick_ said:

no man, no algorithm.
I'm not and I don't like cheaters.

but turbo controller, i use in many games.

I don't think it's fair being banned for a turbo controller. And if they don't even have a answer for you ban it's not right keep the ban imo.

• Like 1