stormblast1990

New trophies?

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Anyone know when they are planing to add three new trophies? (Additional Feasts) I see 0.1% players got it.

Edited by stormblast1990

That's the devs.  As to when they'll add them.... I don't know.

A Friend Worth Dying For is supposed to become available today.

2 hours ago, Feral said:

A Friend Worth Dying For is supposed to become available today.

Yup, a friend of mine just got it.

At one point, with how frequent we were getting these (2-3 a month), I was convinced that we were going to get more than we currently see there. But with the fact that only one Tale was released last month and this month, the next one is the only one expected to release next month (as it's supposed to be a segue for the Atlantis DLC). I'm thinking the last 3 will release over the course of May (Atlantis Episode 2), June (Nothing but a Lost Tales of Greece Episode) and July  (Atlantis Episode 3). . 

As much as I appreciate these continual trophies being added.  Would be nice to be able to remove this rather large game from my drive eventually as I'm struggling for space!

7 hours ago, Willstown said:

As much as I appreciate these continual trophies being added.  Would be nice to be able to remove this rather large game from my drive eventually as I'm struggling for space!

Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat. I need more free space.

It is going to be a while still before they are done adding trophies, there is still another 3 episode story line which is part of the season pass that they have yet to release

Posted (edited)

I think they're all available now. This weekend I saw all of the trophies  that aren't updated on this site yet, standing at 0.1% on my PS4.

Edited by HellcoreFire

1 hour ago, HellcoreFire said:

I think they're all available now. This weekend I saw all of the trophies  that aren't updated on this site yet, standing at 0.1% on my PS4.

Yeah they been like that from the start most folks assume it was the developers or a glitch in the count