What happened to the friend leaderboard

It used to pull information from Sony's servers, but Sony did something to make this information inaccessible to third party sources so this site can no longer keep track of a users PSN friends. If I'm not mistaken though, Sly is currently working on a friends list for this site so we may see something similar soon.

Parker 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don`t think its removed since Raptr can still track my friends on ps3. They are in my Raptr friendlist and it shows what they are playing too. Dunno why you guys keep saying its removed :<

Raptr has a client you have to download and keep running.

Sony told us to quit doing what we were doing.

I was wondering this same thing! You can still visit psnprofiles.com/[Your Username]/friends to see the list but I wonder why they never added the actual button back at the top of the profile page so users can access it who don't know the proper link address. PSNProfiles/Sly Ripper never took the webpage/functionality down, it's weird that they never put the button back up - maybe it's because friends can't be added as efficiently for new users anymore?

Edited by BlindMango

I was wondering this same thing! You can still visit psnprofiles.com/[Your Username]/friends to see the list but I wonder why they never added the actual button back at the top of the profile page so users can access it who don't know the proper link address. PSNProfiles/Sly Ripper never took the webpage/functionality down, it's weird that they never put the button back up - maybe it's because friends can't be added as efficiently for new users anymore?

Go back to Sly's post ;)

But why we can't have the old friendlist back without auto scanning?

And on every psnprofile page a "add to friendlist" button, so we can made our own friendlist with all people from this site we want. You ca make a max of 100 if it used to much traffic or make it only available for premium users.

I really miss it and wait for so long to see on Trophy lists "friends who have played this game" for a direct compare. Only the ones before the bann from sony are shown, and there wasn't much trophy player in my list like now.

You make a very good job here and give us many updates and features. But a friend list is asked so often since it disapears and nothing happens. The feature is already here, but useless without a little update and invisible for newer users.

The only thing we hear about this is "sly is working on it" from people i don't know, but bever a good answer or status update from sly himself. If there is a little bug in a single trophy list you answer and fix it in some hours, but in friendlist threads is not a single useful answer from you since it happens.

Greets and hopes for a friendlist,

Boom540

Edited by BOOM540

Yeah, we don´t know. Thats it for a long long time.  And again a answer from "someone".

Sorry if it sounds weird or something, i don´t want to blame anyone.

The priority for this should be high. Look at the hits for this Thread, more than double clicks as the others, so i guess it is something many wish to have.

Here are the best and most usefull Features like the Rating from A to F and generally the look of this Site. I don´t want to list here all the good things, everyone knows it. But something like a simple (in my eyes, im not a programmer) self editable friendlist is still missing. The Basic is here and must only be modified from autoupdate to editable. I don´t want to use multiple sites for different features like i did first time before this site is growing so big. I LIKE IT HERE!

What is the thing about Trophies? To compare!

And i only have a world or Country list which is good for the best. But 500 in Germany and 4000 in World i have people around me i don´t know and my friends i can not easily compare. I´m a Member of this site for long time and in second year as premium, and i will be in future too. But i like to have any really news about it, because i wait for this since it was cancelled and Sly said he is working on another feature like this.

So Sly, are you working on this really, is it still on your to do list or don´t you think about it anymore?

(please let sly talk for himself. If he don´t answer i will know how he think about it)

This post should not sound angry if it does. Like my Signature says, im not the best in English. ;-)

Edited by BOOM540
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...