Yellow D50

Mate I have played the game for about 100 hours and i still haven't found one, a mate i was playing with found his as a random drop from a normal enemy during a mission. I found it was easier to farm hyena keys and craft the chatterbox if you are just going for the trophy (that's what i did).

• Like 2

Guys your best option here is to say screw the d50 and go find the chatterbox smg parts.  You are much more in control of that.  There is a guide if you search for a video on it.  Basic concept for obtaining it is you search the underground for hyena keys.  There are 3 parts and a blueprint that can spawn in about 12 or 13 boxes in the open world.  I got 2 of the 3 in my 1st attempt and the other one i had to wait a day because it didn't spawn.  You use these hyena keys you get in the underground areas to open these boxes.  Chances are you already have some of them.  I would recommend having about 12.  After you have all 3 smg parts from these boxes you can get a blueprint in the bank vault mission.  Then go craft it and its a lot more useful than a d50 anyway especially if you wait until your crafting bench is max level to craft it.   Look up the video for locations of everything.  Very easy just a little time consuming but no more than a few hours versus never knowing when a d50 will drop.

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Does that one even count though? I'm sure i saw someone posting about that else where and people said it didn't but i could be wrong.

yeah thats how i got the trophy, Crafted the exotic with a gearscore of around 400.

Edited by L2DK-ALL-DAY

On 5.4.2019 at 3:15 AM, Rakinho993 said:

Have all the exotic parts.

Cant find pistol.

Where did you find it?

Somebody willing to share if he has a spare?

Hey I've found multiple ones of that and all of them came either from the boxes in the solar farm outpost or from boxes in the sewers. Hope that helps and good luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's a lot likely you all guys will find inside a Dark Zone Proficiency cache when you level up, I got it in World Tier 3 but I was already at DZ LVL 55... 

For who finds it, you guys obviously have to stay in the same group while you're playing because items can be shared only with the other players you had in a group (even only 2 people) for 1 hour, then the share time expires.

With a total of 5 days total playing time, I have found 7 D50 High End (the last two score level 500).

Level up in Dark Zone (better occupied one) and you'll probably get it as item drop from enemy settlement (yellow bosses) or as I said, DZ proficiency cache.

You can also get it outside DZ but according to me is less likely

• Like 1

I found mine as a drop from a random enemy during a mission played on normal difficulty (I did get a purple d50 from a control point). Given that the dark zone has the highest loot drop rates it probably is a bet to try there, but in reality it could drop anywhere.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

If you make your exotic a project at the workbench it seem to increase the drop rate. I opened three loot boxes you get from leveling up, and the last one dropped a yellow D50 in as a bonus. Not sure if I was just lucky or actually drop rates are increased. Need confirmation but everything helps. 

• 1 year later...