Twystical

Skyrim SE Easy God Mode/Max Level Trophy Guide

30 posts in this topic

Not going to quote, as it was instructed not to, but you maybe wanna mention this should also be possible using the unpatch method:

This is actually great info. Gonna spread the word now, thanks for posting.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheYuriG said:

Not going to quote, as it was instructed not to, but you maybe wanna mention this should also be possible using the unpatch method:

This is actually great info. Gonna spread the word now, thanks for posting.

 

Yeah I think it is possible. I have the physical copy and have always done it like the way I mentioned so I have no experience on doing it on the digital version but it should work, just didn’t want to solidify something I don’t have the exact answer for. If someone can test it and confirm that’d be great. 

 

I truly believe this this method should be implemented into the main trophy guide for the game since it’s completely optional but it’s valid method for people who want to skip the grind of the game in exchange for a quicker platinum etc. That’s providing it’s not already in the guide. I haven’t fully read it myself. 

 

Seems a a lot of people don’t know about this method, but I’m also pretty sure this works for games like Fallout 4 which also has mod support like this. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Twystical said:

I truly believe this this method should be implemented into the main trophy guide for the game since it’s completely optional but it’s valid method for people who want to skip the grind of the game in exchange for a quicker platinum etc. That’s providing it’s not already in the guide. I haven’t fully read it myself. 

Good thinking. Had a quick look and searched for "mod" and only saw the warning about not using it, so here is a ping for the writers to take notice of this information.

@Lothym & @OrangeDiceHUN

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

Good thinking. Had a quick look and searched for "mod" and only saw the warning about not using it, so here is a ping for the writers to take notice of this information.

@Lothym & @OrangeDiceHUN

 

Cheers, appreciate the help and support. :) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will this work for the Creation Club mods as well?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Will this work for the Creation Club mods as well?

 

You mean does using CB mods disable trophies? If so, your answer is no they don't. CB mods will not disable trophies, the custom mods will though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me of the Conan Exiles console, but it seems like a well done workaround. Might as well give it a try.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May as well ask here, anyone know where the skill books are in this mod?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can get skill books this way that would be really nice because that was the one throphy I hated the most.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of things from when I did this earlier.

 

Every weapon I brought over is at 0 actual damage, but my characters at a fuck ton of health,  magika and stamina and is currently at level 70 plus. I enchanted armour with some other beefy enchantments so I think I should be OP enough for stuff now but haven't tested it yet due to constantly being affected by carry weight. 

 

You can bring over tons of actual supplies for crafting and potions and use them when you're back in base game, and there's also a room for levelling skills (mind you, if skills are already level 100 that won't autopop).

 

Only trophies that have popped for me are books, levelling to 50 and money, theres a daedric artifact room but that didnt work for me so who knows.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So exactly what trophies are able to be earned here?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone confirm this works with the digital version?

Edited by kidson2004
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Good thinking. Had a quick look and searched for "mod" and only saw the warning about not using it, so here is a ping for the writers to take notice of this information.

@Lothym & @OrangeDiceHUN

 

Ping received, thanks for the heads up.

I only own the PS3 version of the game, so I can't verify anything first hand.

Added a link to this forum in the guide though, so that interested readers can come and see about it and its development.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I wish I could do this with the PS3 version.  I already platted the Special Edition for the PS4, but I haven’t found the energy to go back to clean up my PS3 trophy list yet.

 

Cool find though!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ThePriceysRight said:

May as well ask here, anyone know where the skill books are in this mod?

 

Sorry for the delayed replies, I'll answer what I can.

 

The skill books can be found easily when using elianora's cheat room in Whiterun behind the blacksmith shop. Inside head down the corridor and search one of the many chests which has every item in the game in them. One will be labelled "Skill Books Chest".

9 hours ago, reinhardtwlhelm said:

If you can get skill books this way that would be really nice because that was the one throphy I hated the most.

 

Yes, you can. 

5 hours ago, Nitro said:

So exactly what trophies are able to be earned here?

 

Quite a lot actually. Almost all the grindy trophies like level 50 trophy, Reader trophy and so on can be easily popped with this. You can even go as far as unlocking all the shouts and getting dragon souls by going to the training room in Aladon's Armory mod. Just remember to plan out the desired trophy and get what you need from the mods and pop them when you reinstall. In theory trophies like obtaining the daedric artifacts could easily be popped by simply getting all from the mod chest but 1 and carrying them over to your unmodded play and getting the last artifact legit thus instantly popping that grindy trophy. But I have not tested that so I can't confirm.

5 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Can anyone confirm this works with the digital version?

 

I honestly can't help there, as I own the physical copy, but i do strongly it may be possible, although it would require time redownloading the entire game. It takes me not even 10-15 minutes setting up this method since I only have to install the game data from the disc. If you fancy losing a hefty amound of bandwidth trying this please let me know if it works, only 1 way to find out if it does.

54 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

Looks like too much of a hassle compared to doing it legit.

 

How? You literally install 2 mods, grab/do what you need for the trophies then reinstall? You don't even need to prep hours for the restoration loop no more doing this method? 

1 hour ago, Lothym said:

 

Ping received, thanks for the heads up.

I only own the PS3 version of the game, so I can't verify anything first hand.

Added a link to this forum in the guide though, so that interested readers can come and see about it and its development.

 

Thanks, appreciate it.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated the thread extensively and rewritten everything into a more guide type thread for better reading and understanding. I was going to create a video guide on this but I don’t have a capture card so hopefully this will do it justice. 

Edited by Twystical
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blazinghelldash said:

Are these mods available for Skyrim VR for the ps4? Has anyone tried this for ps4 VR?

 

I don’t think Skyrim VR has mod support on the PS4 unfortunately. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Twystical said:

 

I don’t think Skyrim VR has mod support on the PS4 unfortunately. 

Darn it, I already completed Skyrim on ps4 for a bet so I cant mess around with this for trophies unfortunately 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually curious if this is possible to do on Fallout 4 with their mods, I'm certainly going to mess around with it tonight and see if its just Skyrim itself or actually for both

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, blazinghelldash said:

I'm actually curious if this is possible to do on Fallout 4 with their mods, I'm certainly going to mess around with it tonight and see if its just Skyrim itself or actually for both

 

This should work yes with Fallout 4 providing you follow the same steps basically. 

 

Get back to me if it does indeed work. :)

Edited by Twystical
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot for this! I have been wanting to get back into Skyrim but the grind has kept me away (until now!). I take it we should turn off automatic updates while we try to Platinum this game? Also, if the game does somehow update, do we just simply delete everything, eject the disk, and put it back in, along with cancelling the update?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Thanks a lot for this! I have been wanting to get back into Skyrim but the grind has kept me away (until now!). I take it we should turn off automatic updates while we try to Platinum this game? Also, if the game does somehow update, do we just simply delete everything, eject the disk, and put it back in, along with cancelling the update?

 

No problem man glad to help! 

 

Yeah it would be beneficial to turn off auto updates just to make sure. The platinum doing this method saves quite a few hours so it shouldn’t be too much of a hassle quickly powering through the entire game and trophies doing this. 

 

I haven’t tested it if the update does reinstall but all I know is this method relies on installing the mods, taking what you can from them and then reverting the game back to the original state BEFORE mod support was supported. So you’re just playing the game from the base physical edition with no patches. I’d say it would wreck the save file if you were to allow the update to reinstall but as long as you quickly delete the game again and re do the steps without actually going into the save file it should be fine. I can test this sometime tomorrow and get back to you about it. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now