?

ILUV2POOPYAY

• Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force / Full Frontal Assault WITH Ratchet: Gladiator / Deadlocked (Sony discontinued “Disc Benefits” a couple of years back)
  • Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus WITH Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty (Same as above)
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 WITH Sackboy’s Prehistoric Moves (I don’t know about the digital editions, but my PAL disk comes with it in the manner MOH Frontline is tied to Medal Of Honor 2010)
Edited by Skeptical69

41 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

i believe sly 3 comes with sly mini games upon beating sly 3, but ive yet to finish it myself

Nah. Platinum'd all 3 on PS3 and Vita multiple times + in game 100% on all 3.

The mini games set was a bonus thing with the original PS3 disc version of the trilogy, not available at all on Vita and AFAIK it's not available in the digital version of the PS3 set in any way either. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Nah. Platinum'd all 3 on PS3 and Vita multiple times + in game 100% on all 3.

The mini games set was a bonus thing with the original PS3 disc version of the trilogy, not available at all on Vita and AFAIK it's not available in the digital version of the PS3 set in any way either. 

Well thats a bummer

i was looking forward to playing the mini games but i only have the digital versions of both sets (ps3 and vita) oh well

thanks for the info bud

The only one that comes to mind that I own I think is called Assassin's Creed Double Pack which is Assassin's Creed II: Game of the Year Edition with the first game included (the disk contains the second game and the first game is included as an installable game if I remember correctly).

Spoiler

223108_front.jpg

4 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

The only one that comes to mind that I own I think is called Assassin's Creed Double Pack which is Assassin's Creed II: Game of the Year Edition with the first game included (the disk contains the second game and the first game is included as an installable game if I remember correctly).

Reveal hidden contents

223108_front.jpg

Assassin's Creed Revelations comes with the original version of AC that you can install on your HDD,