ILUV2POOPYAY

What SINGLE PS3 Games come with ONE game?

18 posts in this topic

Should have been more specific...............No Collections like God of War, Killzone, Resistance, Mass Effect, etc.......and NTSC/NA/US releases only.

Looking for a SINGLE PS3 game that comes with ONE game, whether it be a code or on disc.

I own a few.........

-Assassin's Creed: Revelations WITH Assassin's Creed

-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 WITH Call of Duty Classic

-Dead Space 2 WITH Dead Space: Extraction

-Medal of Honor WITH Medal of Honor: Frontline

~Prototype 2 WITH Prototype

-Tomb Raider WITH Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Please, name other PS3 games that come with another game, thanks.

Edited by ILUV2POOPYAY

well there are all the collections, GOW collection, Killzone collection, Resistance collection, Infamous collection

and the HD collections of PS2 games, lots of games right there

Little Big Planet 2 comes with the sackboy adventures.

• Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force / Full Frontal Assault WITH Ratchet: Gladiator / Deadlocked (Sony discontinued “Disc Benefits” a couple of years back)
  • Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus WITH Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty (Same as above)
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 WITH Sackboy’s Prehistoric Moves (I don’t know about the digital editions, but my PAL disk comes with it in the manner MOH Frontline is tied to Medal Of Honor 2010)
Edited by Skeptical69

Alice: Madness Returns includes American McGee's Alice as free DLC. Just as well that it's free, as AMA is still just as terrible as it was back when it was new.

If this thread is going to be a list of sorts, region and item codes should be included.

Plants vs. Zombies includes Peggle & Heavy Weapon

Bejeweled 3 includes Feeding Frenzy 2 & Zuma

CoD: Black Ops 3 includes Black Ops 1 digital in a voucher

Time Crisis: Razing Storm includes Time Crisis 4 & Deadstorm Pirates

White Knight Chronicles II comes with a disk version of White Knight Chronicles...

Edited by PSXtreme_

Should have been more specific...............No Collections like God of War, Killzone, Resistance, Mass Effect, etc.......and NTCS/NA/US releases only.

Looking for a SINGLE PS3 game that comes with ONE GAME, whether it be a code or on disc. Thanks again.

Tomb Raider should be more specific. It was the Wal-Mart exclusive version that had a Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Code, not all. Same goes for Dead Space 2 (Limited Edition only).

i believe sly 3 comes with sly mini games upon beating sly 3, but ive yet to finish it myself

41 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

i believe sly 3 comes with sly mini games upon beating sly 3, but ive yet to finish it myself

Nah. Platinum'd all 3 on PS3 and Vita multiple times + in game 100% on all 3.

The mini games set was a bonus thing with the original PS3 disc version of the trilogy, not available at all on Vita and AFAIK it's not available in the digital version of the PS3 set in any way either. 

More specific yet: a single disc with free/extra game(s)

cause most games are single disc with only one single game (the game you bought)

Edited by TurtlePM

18 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Nah. Platinum'd all 3 on PS3 and Vita multiple times + in game 100% on all 3.

The mini games set was a bonus thing with the original PS3 disc version of the trilogy, not available at all on Vita and AFAIK it's not available in the digital version of the PS3 set in any way either. 

Well thats a bummer

i was looking forward to playing the mini games but i only have the digital versions of both sets (ps3 and vita) oh well

thanks for the info bud

Dead Space 2 includes Dead Space Extraction.

The only one that comes to mind that I own I think is called Assassin's Creed Double Pack which is Assassin's Creed II: Game of the Year Edition with the first game included (the disk contains the second game and the first game is included as an installable game if I remember correctly).

Spoiler

223108_front.jpg

4 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

The only one that comes to mind that I own I think is called Assassin's Creed Double Pack which is Assassin's Creed II: Game of the Year Edition with the first game included (the disk contains the second game and the first game is included as an installable game if I remember correctly).

Reveal hidden contents

223108_front.jpg

Assassin's Creed Revelations comes with the original version of AC that you can install on your HDD,