IP Block

Go to solution Solved by eburkulosis,

So me and my buddy share the same computer and update our psn profiles regularly. Well we have done it the same amount of time over the last 2 weeks. Now we go to update and it says that our ip has been blocked due to too many update request. Tell me why you have it set that you can update every 60 min if you want but then block our ip. Fix now as it is frustrating as fu**.

If we cant update every 60 min manually without you blocking us, then you need to fix all accounts and make it so you can only update every 3-5 hours etc...whatever is convienient so no one else like us gets blocked by this nonsense. 

fucking hell, that is no way to ask for something to be fixed..... :angry:

MANNERS COST NOTHING

please and thank you

your first post aswell, so you come here and order people to fix things, when you are not any type of asset to the community, which may i add is a great community, you are just sponging of the site.

Be gratefull biatch

Rant over

Totally agree. Its a free service and you come off like that? Entitled much?

Dude, you average 35 trophies a day. Are you hacking faster than they can post your stats?

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 3

MANNERS COST NOTHING

please and thank you

your first post aswell, so you come here and order people to fix things, when you are not any type of asset to the community, which may i add is a great community, you are just sponging of the site.

Be gratefull biatch

Rant over

Wow.... I can agree on that.

Its a free service and I'll gladly play by the rules.

• Like 1

after thinking about what a great site it truly is, i thought why not, so i upgraded to premium, after all, we are in a credit crunch, these sites are not free 

:triangle:

:square:    :circle: 

:cross:

• Like 1

MANNERS COST NOTHING

please and thank you

Be gratefull biatch

Rant over

Couldn't agree more .

Lol its called easy trophys guys. I accept the feedback that i may have came on rude and i apologize but its just frustrating that it not just myself but my buddy too using the ip for our trophy updates.

Like :  A-Brawl3r said if you wan't to update more often and frequently buy premium . 

Edited by TheBolloxx

• 1 year later...