Looking for info on flagging a clear save editor/modder

13 minutes ago, LurchSkywalker said:

If anyone can let me know what the proper way of bringing up some almost certainly modded, and edited trophies I would love to go through a members profile and make sure all suspicious activity is brought to someone's attention. Thanks ahead of time! : )

2 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

You can report their trophies. Go to their profile then select the game in question you will see 'report trophies as illegitimate' in red on the right hand side. 

You need to have the game in question on your own profile in order to report it.

2 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

You can report their trophies. Go to their profile then select the game in question you will see 'report trophies as illegitimate' in red on the right hand side. 

I'm afraid I don't see it, is it on the individual trophy or just on the whole list?

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

You need to have the game in question on your own profile in order to report it.

Ah no wonder I can't report Binding of Issac: Rebirth plat in less than 1 minute....Well I guess I have to go through and hope he plays good RPG games then! hahaha

Just now, LurchSkywalker said:

I'm afraid I don't see it, is it on the individual trophy or just on the whole list?

Whole list. You need to have played the game on your profile then you should select the dodgy trophies and the write the reason for the report in the white box that will appear  Unfortunately can't screenshot it on my mobile.

Thank you very much. It is a shame this is going to take me all night to properly report, and that I don't have many of this 30+ hour games finished in less than a minute. Jeez, some people have such nerve : D Thank you so much for the quick responses! Tis very, very appreciated! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LurchSkywalker said:

Thank you very much. It is a shame this is going to take me all night to properly report, and that I don't have many of this 30+ hour games finished in less than a minute. Jeez, some people have such nerve : D Thank you so much for the quick responses! Tis very, very appreciated! 

You can probably private message mmde on here about it and he can personally look I to it since he's on the flag team

Just now, Taliesin_2943 said:

You can probably private message mmde on here about it and he can personally look I to it since he's on the flag team

Yeah I seen a few folks saying that in another thread. I just figured they had thier hands full, but honestly this account is rough so I really might need their help!

1 minute ago, LurchSkywalker said:

Yeah I seen a few folks saying that in another thread. I just figured they had thier hands full, but honestly this account is rough so I really might need their help!

Flagging just one game usually leads to the rest of the account being checked out. You might be putting in extra work you don’t really need to. 

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Flagging just one game usually leads to the rest of the account being checked out. You might be putting in extra work you don’t really need to. 

Yeah I seen folks saying that without many repeat offenses an account can stick around with many illegitimate trophy sets. So even though it's a lot of work I want to make sure it is done properly! : ) Thank you for the info! 

3 minutes ago, LurchSkywalker said:

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

He's right. If you can find one game in common that should be flagged, just list the rest of the games in the report. 2 birds, one stone. Cheat team will take care of the rest!

If you don't, then a PM with a list to those two. You are definitely right though. They do have their hands full so be patient!

I'm not sure if this is already in the process of being wrapped up but because of the recent name change, a lot of people who were flagged and banned were back on the leaderboard again, it could just be because the merging account process hasnt gone thru all the stages yet so those that weere banned is now on there. I dont know. Just saying.

2 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I'm not sure if this is already in the process of being wrapped up but because of the recent name change, a lot of people who were flagged and banned were back on the leaderboard again, it could just be because the merging account process hasnt gone thru all the stages yet so those that weere banned is now on there. I dont know. Just saying.

User's flags / submitted guides aren't linked yet. They will be shortly.

17 minutes ago, LurchSkywalker said:

Thanks Extreme! I messaged one of them and I hope they get a chance to check it out and see what I do!

you did the right thing. think i got a message from one of the team that it was encouraged to let them know of any possible bad trophy lists (even if anyone didn't own/play that game).

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

He's right. If you can find one game in common that should be flagged, just list the rest of the games in the report. 2 birds, one stone. Cheat team will take care of the rest!

If you don't, then a PM with a list to those two. You are definitely right though. They do have their hands full so be patient!

Not everyone who has flags or are taken off the boards cheated there's multiple reasons besides cheating that cause it like being in a hacked lobby, having people cone in and pop everyone's stuff without permission , new and extremely rare glitches etc basically the team isn't just supposed to be for cheats they just keep out trophy lists with impossible time stamps etc or so I've heard 

17 hours ago, lordguwa said:

you did the right thing. think i got a message from one of the team that it was encouraged to let them know of any possible bad trophy lists (even if anyone didn't own/play that game).

When in doubt, you can always PM a member of the staff...

I'm making a general "How to Report" guide, and general FAQ regarding flagging in general. It's already done, actually. Just waiting for the upper management approval to put it in full view.  A good amount of these questions are answered there. But, yes, if you can't report something, contact one or (ideally) both of us, to get the fastest response time.

Edited by B1rvine

Are you going to address your excessive censoring?

Because, frankly, you seem to have a general unwillingness to read other people’s posts - often summarized by you as “gobblygook” and the likes.

You may have reading comprehension issues but your new (mod) power should have told you to SLOW DOWN, not double up on the dismissiveness.

Kindly don’t tell people to “just contact us both” when only one of you is actually keeping track and following up. 

Edited by hBLOXs

19 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

snip

Not sure if all of this is directed at me (?)

Well, MMDE and BlindMango are the ones that censor 95% of the posts in the dispute forums. In Mango's case, its because disputers are reporting massive posts in the thread after getting salty. In MMDE's (and mine) its typically because user's are either giving incorrect information, going off topic, being extra hostile, or being too detailed and laying out a roadmap on how to cheat more effectively. We usually delete responses to the original hidden item too, if that's what was intended to be taken down, not because the response is wrong, but to hide the original post.

I realize there was a recent announcement for Daiv and Beyond, but I'm not exactly a "new" flag member by any stretch. And, yes, I see someone removed your post here. Flag mods can't actually moderate anything outside the dispute area. We can't issue warning points, nor edit posts; only hide them. Contact one of them if you're curious on why anything was moderated outside of the dispute area (like here).

I'd say I do at least 75% of the flag work, at least for the last nine months or so. When a message is sent to more than one of us, I (personally) don't always add to the discussion if more than one of us is contacted simultaneously (when someone else responds first), but rest assured, everything is kept track of. When contacted one on one, I'll always try to respond within 24 hours? I do believe I responded to you timely when you asked about buying that Sonic racing game for testing, and I said it wasn't necessary.

Anyway, I'm usually pretty friendly (unless you cheat *and* lie about it.)

• Like 3

The last thing, the bolded part, @B1rvine said is the reason I --> hide <-- (not remove) like 90% of the messages (of the messages I hide that is, not of all messages). However I can remember hiding some posts that were discussions that was completely irrelevant to the dispute thread and just derailed it into being about things that frankly doesn't get us anywhere in determining if the flag should be lifted or not, and I don't want to see yet another person chime in with the same stuff. It's just not productive.

Edited by MMDE