Keepers of the Void?

Sinthoras_96

22 minutes ago, Gummibug said:

I have an original Save file (Level 66) just the base game completed

And a second save file (Level 100) 

(base game, The Crucible, new game + Armageddon 1 completed and a partial Armageddon 2 (only have Flame hollow) + access to the new armour

Reveal hidden contents

You need all 4 Hollows to complete the Keepers of the Void

So I have to play with my base game in order to complete the DLC - with no access to the DLC armour, as using my second save will force me to play a huge majority of the game again. 

I think I made a mistake by not grinding to level 100 on my Armageddon 1 run 

I hope no one else encountered this issue 

Oh damn I hadn't thought about that... I only have a single save file, I'm lv. 100 on NG++. But I think I reached lv. 100 right before the battle with Pride, so I think I should have all hollows unlocked again..? I hope I'm rememberint things correctly ?

7 minutes ago, HaweGame said:

some people got access for the DLC with a bug, but now AFTER the DLC has officially released and you download the newest patch you can play it, i finished the first 3 segments and doing the last one as we speak

Ah ok great to hear i download new patch righ now thx mate 

2 hours ago, Gummibug said:

So I have to play with my base game in order to complete the DLC - with no access to the DLC armour, as using my second save will force me to play a huge majority of the game again. 

I think I made a mistake by not grinding to level 100 on my Armageddon 1 run 

I hope no one else encountered this issue 

Well that's a bummer, because I know I had to go part way through NG++ in order to get to level 100. Sounds like I need to speed through some bosses to get the force and stasis hollows before I can start focusing on the DLC.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

So what's best to do for someone starting fresh? Do the DLC in the first run or in n+? Or doesn't it really matter?

it's really up to you, the enemies on both DLC's scale to your level and your NG, personally i played it on NG+3

Soooo... I went through the first three wings just fine, but I think I encountered a game breaking glitch right at the beginning of the Stasis wing. 

The very first orb of that wing is supposed to be hit with the flame hollow to lower some pillars and then the stasis hollow to freeze them and climb up... right? But when I hit the orb with the flame hollow, the pillars simply disappear.. instantaneously. If I then hit the orb again, the pillars appear again at their original position. It's like as soon as the pillars leave their original position, the texture is unloaded. 

It's sooooo frustrating.... Please tell me that it's not a bug and I'm simply doing something wrong ?

I left the Void, reloaded the game, quit and started the application again.. nothing. I'm currently re-downloading the entire game.  

2 hours ago, Janselin said:

as far as i know tho, you cant unlock apocalytic trophy during the NG+ , right? unless that changed?

Anyway im looking forward to play this DLC and the previous one as well!

That changed several patches ago. Each cycle you can select what difficulty to start on.

18 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

How far into the game do you have to be to start the DLC?

I'm really early in the game since my last trophy was level 100 and i don't feel like replaying the majority of the game just to be able to play the DLC.

After the first hollow you can enter the void, and after avarice you can start the crucible, with both unlocking more as the story progresses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadyMan8903 said:

After the first hollow you can enter the void, and after avarice you can start the crucible, with both unlocking more as the story progresses.

Ahh so i have to play up until i have all hollows to be able ti finish the DLC? Atleast i  can skip Pride and Envy.

48 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Ahh so i have to play up until i have all hollows to be able ti finish the DLC? Atleast i  can skip Pride and Envy.

You need to beat Gluttony to be able to finish the second DLC, as you need to have the Stasis hollow. 

So it seems that my gamebreaking bug was caused because the DLC was downloadable early in the morning on release date, but the corresponding patch didn't release until four hours later. Anyone that started the DLC before the patch went live is screwed, and the only option to solve the problem atm is to go to the next NG cycle (or start a new game), which I think is completely stupid. How in the actual fuck can this happen? I'm so pissed. I'm already after Gluttony at NG++, I really don't want to play up to NG+++. 

The DLC sucks, too... big time. No enemy diversity whatsoever, uninteresting puzzles, and about 2 hours of content for 13€. Seriously, this is such a disappointment. 

Edited by Arcesus7
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

No enemy diversity whatsoever,

I chuckled when the first "boss" was a golem and then the second one was.... a golem of different color!

Great. This should have been in the game from the start, just like Crucible. I usually do not support people that think every DLC is cut content and everything should be in the game day one. But here it is too obvious. Especially after the Abyssal armor in two previous titles, armor tab in general and that every DLC is tied to your progression in the story.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Yeah this was surely a shitty "DLC"... Atleast the game is of my HDD now.

I have to say, my save file is sitting at NG+2 right at the beginning of the game, and these comments are not motivating me to grind through getting all the hollows again to play this DLC.  

At least the Abyssal Armor is cool, right?  Right?