Ghostwire Tokyo - a new game by The Evil Within devs (March 25, 2022)

ziggypossum

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Are you guys talking about TEW 1? Because TEW 2 got an update with cheats and FPS mode on PS4. 

Yeah we're talking about the first one. After MS bought Zenimax, a bunch of the companies older games from Xbox One/PS4 gen got new PC ports for the Microsoft's Windows 10 store which added a new achievement stack and some new features like the cheat menu and FPS mode from the second TEW back into the first game.

I assume Tango's priority is for getting this game out on time for the PS5, then we could possibly see some patches for older games on the consoles.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"FACE THE UNKNOWN IN GHOSTWIRE: TOKYO™, LAUNCHING MARCH 25, 2022

ON PLAYSTATION® 5 – PRE-ORDER TODAY FOR BONUS CONTENT

In an instant, nearly all of Tokyo’s population vanishes and paranormal Visitors from another world take their place in the streets. As Akito, one of the city’s last living humans, you must join forces with a spirit named KK to put an end to the supernatural threat encroaching on Tokyo.

Ready to team up with an unlikely ally to take back the city? Pre-order Ghostwire: Tokyo today to receive the Biker and Hannya outfits and adventure in style!

PLAY EARLY WITH THE GHOSTWIRE: TOKYO DELUXE EDITION Get a head start on your spirit-hunting adventure with the Deluxe Edition, bundling the full Ghostwire: Tokyo game with three days of early access* as well as the following bonus content: Shinobi Outfit Kunai Weapon Streetwear Fashion Pack

NOTICE: Early access is available only for the digital purchase of the Deluxe Edition for PlayStation® 5 systems. An internet connection is required to download pre-order and Deluxe Edition digital content. "

• Like 1

On 2/3/2022 at 3:02 AM, Eraezr said:

This and Deathloop may be the last Bethesda games I will ever buy.

GamePass will probably make this the case for most people.

Also everyone should avoid the Steam forums, over there a bunch of losers shitting on the game for various reasons with the dumbest one being because it's not a horror game.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

What do people expect from the trophies? I can't think of any Tango releases to compare. I'm curious about the list, hope it shows up soon.

The Evil Within 1 has the very difficult and notorious Akumu Mode. The Evil Within 2 would have been hard if it weren't for the fact you can turn on modifiers in that game to make it easier. I would say Ghostwire would lean on the harder side but that's just me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/02/2022 at 10:09 AM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

A really crowded release window, I sure hope it's gets its fair due and stands out from the crowd. I trust in Mikami to make a top notch quality game.

just buy everything. I did.

Feb 18, Apr 1 - Horizon 2, elden ring ps5, elden ring CE ps4, Stranger of Paradise, Triangle Strategy, Kirby Forgotten Land, Tiny Tina Chaotic Edition, Ghostwire Tokyo Deluxe and physical copy of FNAF Security Breach. No issues. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

just buy everything. I did.

Feb 18, Apr 1 - Horizon 2, elden ring ps5, elden ring CE ps4, Stranger of Paradise, Triangle Strategy, Kirby Forgotten Land, Tiny Tina Chaotic Edition, Ghostwire Tokyo Deluxe and physical copy of FNAF Security Breach. No issues. 

I skipped on most games in February barring KoF XV. Plus I got a few games for my birthday that I want to play. Also, I want to get the Plat for Evil Within 1 and Play Evil Within 2 before moving onto Ghostwire Tokyo. 

Judging by the way Deathloop dropped in price, I expect Ghostwire to drop in the summer. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I skipped on most games in February barring KoF XV. Plus I got a few games for my birthday that I want to play. Also, I want to get the Plat for Evil Within 1 and Play Evil Within 2 before moving onto Ghostwire Tokyo. 

Judging by the way Deathloop dropped in price, I expect Ghostwire to drop in the summer. 

I personally didn't like Deathloop. Its forever on my shelf. But yeah Ghostwire price drop wouldn't surprise me. I just have a habit buying day 1. i feel if i dont play a big title game within a few days or 2 weeks after release, ill never play it.

• Like 3

The trick is to buy new games the day of release, finish them and sell them on before the value plummets.

I pretty much play all new releases for very close to free this way.

Horizon Forbidden West cost me £3.

Deahtloop cost me £2

If I really like a game i'll pick it up once the price has plummeted and its less than £10 or its given away free on PS+