Rainbow Six Siege Trophies Got Replaced

34 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

I tried, I got the trophy for mission number 5. So it works! So you can get all stars trophy without winning 5 perfect rounds in ranking :)

With that info those trophies are obtainable with the base version of the game which is amazing. Thank you. I will be getting physişcal copy of the game as soon as I can leaving the 'gold rank' trophy as last.

Get 10 claymore kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Get 10 frag grenade kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Win 10 games as a squad in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Plant the defuser in 10 Bomb rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Disable the defuser in 5 Bomb matches in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Destroy 20 gadgets in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Get 5 kills with a DMR

Get 5 kills with a shotgun

Get 5 kills with an AR

Get 5 kills with an SMG

Get 5 Flawless Victories in Ranked

Win 100 Attack rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Get 5 kills with a pistol

On 6/12/2019 at 2:55 PM, TheTominator007 said:

According to rainbow6stats.com I have 16 penetration kills in PvP (all before the trophies changed). Just played one casual match, did not get any penetration kills, still no trophy for 10 penetration kills. I guess I just have to hope it'll show up after I get a single one? 

I have 12 and have gotten one since the change and no dice. Worried this is screwed forever. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 1:41 PM, ObliviousSenpai said:

Good thing I held off on the terrorist hunt grind.

I didn't and it took me forever and I was pissed when they changed them lol

On 7/5/2019 at 10:28 PM, Khaos004 said:

I have 12 and have gotten one since the change and no dice. Worried this is screwed forever. 

I'm pretty sure you have to get all 10 penetration kills after the trophy list change

• 2 weeks later...

Well this game has glitched trophies. I have been playing this game A LOT in ranked and unranked and I still haven't gotten basic stuff like breach the floor... Despite playing Thermite, Ash, IQ and others with breaching charges. Im not bothered about plat as I just want to play ranked and get to Diamond but this needs sorting out.  Also noticed its broke on PC as well.

7 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

Well this game has glitched trophies. I have been playing this game A LOT in ranked and unranked and I still haven't gotten basic stuff like breach the floor... Despite playing Thermite, Ash, IQ and others with breaching charges. Im not bothered about plat as I just want to play ranked and get to Diamond but this needs sorting out.  Also noticed its broke on PC as well.

You need to place a breaching charge on just a wooden piece of floor to shoot through, not one you can drop through.

2 hours ago, mitch2161998 said:

You need to place a breaching charge on just a wooden piece of floor to shoot through, not one you can drop through.

I have played for 70+ hrs now. I use floor breachs all the time to get advantage if im not a sledge or buck.

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

@Smuiq Quick play should work for the trophies with Casual/Ranked. Unranked is iffy. I wasn't able to get stun kills trophy in there to pop.

that what I thought also, did a breach kill in unranked and it didn't pop. oh well...
unfortunately not much info on that topic.

• 2 weeks later...