The Last 3 Months Here

ChickenExotic

I purely began looking at this site when googling ways to find my trophies online and i happily discovered PSNP. I now enjoy all of the features, not only the trophies but the forums, gaming sessions, and the  people. The people(& sly) are what truly make up this website and everything about it is amazing far beyond the trophy lists. This site is bookmarked and always open on my browser and i love it. I hope i earn one of the premiums and enjoy every every bit of this site. PSNP 4LIFE

10 bucks for a lifetime, it was a great decision.    I echo all of the sentiments put forth here.  I love all the help and if it wasn't for some of  the people here, I wouldn't be anywhere close to my personal trophy hunting goals. I can't wait for PS4 and all this site adds to it, because it truly is the people of this site who have made me fall back into love with gaming.

I totally agree with all the previous post, the site its great but the community here its even better, I used to get here just to check my profile but reading the post of the people here make me want to participate more on the forums, this is an amazing site.

I was honestly surprised by how much I ended up liking this site. I've used a couple others and it's always weird making the transition, but I really like the options for customization on the forum profiles. That's something that goes pretty much unrivaled between the sites.

Love it here. Very rare to find forums with little to no arguements. I also love how Playstation gamers with many different views on games and trophy collecting are here. I know some forums where 50% of people are just talking about CoD ><

I purely began looking at this site when googling ways to find my trophies online and i happily discovered PSNP. I now enjoy all of the features, not only the trophies but the forums, gaming sessions, and the  people. The people(& sly) are what truly make up this website and everything about it is amazing far beyond the trophy lists. This site is bookmarked and always open on my browser and i love it. I hope i earn one of the premiums and enjoy every every bit of this site. PSNP 4LIFE

CONGRATS McJacs2, you are tonights lucky 1-year upgrade!!!!!

Screenshot2013-07-06at103159PM.png

Enjoy and keep posting on this awesome site!!

• Like 2

In all honesty, I really do love this site. People on this site are just so friendly. People respect each other here while on other sites just say something and someone will flame you or something. This is one of my most (or probably my most) favorite site in the world. I would like this site to improve more but why should I ask for more if this site is already perfect for me?

I love this site too. People here are really great and they really know what it is they are talking about. even while talking about topics other than those related to gaming. Trolls are nearly non-existent ( except for the one time by azlanslayer :P ) and the customization options are just sick :awesome: 

Thank you Google for giving me PSNProfiles as the top search result when I searched for "What the fuck do I do with my trophies?!" (Pardon my French)

So where's my free membership? :P

• Like 2

Ever since I found this site I have never stopped using it :) there are so many polite and helpful people here (some now on my PSN friends list). I have never once bumped into someone who has been impolite towards me or any other member of this amazing community, there have been people who have helped encourage me towards obtaining more trophies which easily shows from the time that I joined this site :) 

Thank you Sly you truly are the man :yay:

Also, don't forget the gaming sessions, My trophy count would be depressing if not for the 20+ sessions I've been part of thanks to this site, it is so good to see people helping each other achieve a common goal. And while not every session has been perfect, I've learned something of every one of them.

The Gaming sessions, that is huge!! I havent used it yet, but i really plan to!

I check them every time I'm home, but with my late game appearances, usually nobody is playing what I'm playing when I get around to playing it. Glad you are enjoying PSNP. It's a nice place to call home.

This site is excellent, it's helped me get some of the trophies that I never thought I wold get.

The members here are fantastic and hopefully that the site continues to grow when the PS4 comes out and hopefully some great features can be added to the site.

• 2 weeks later...