The Last 3 Months Here

ChickenExotic

I too share your love for this site. 

To me a sense of solidarity and maturity is what really keeps a community strong. We gamers are a passionate and opinionated bunch, so it makes me happy when I see us communicating in a civilized manner and knowing that what one person likes another one might hate, and that it is perfectly fine to be in disagreement over aspects of  a game or a console, etc. I don't know anyone from this site personally, but I do have a level of respect for you guys,  because I see the passion and dedication we all have to going that extra mile to help a fellow trophy hunter, or to reach a platinum milestone, or to just strengthen the community.  

• Like 1

I agree with absolutely everything that you've said here. This site is amazing, and all the members are just as great. Also, since you're giving it away randomly, I'll just go right on ahead and throw my hat into this ring for lack of a better phrase. Long live this site!

As a long-time member and staff member on .com... this site shits on every other one out there. Welcome home.

You shut yer stinkin' piehole :shakefist:

Agreed. As much as I like the conversation over at .com, this place has an air of grace about it.

Sly continues to do an awesome job with our Profiles and although it's taken awhile to take off, the community here has taken a life of its own.

I salute you all. Except Curb. His piehole stinks.

• Like 2

You shut yer stinkin' piehole :shakefist:

Agreed. As much as I like the conversation over at .com, this place has an air of grace about it.

Sly continues to do an awesome job with our Profiles and although it's taken awhile to take off, the community here has taken a life of its own.

I salute you all. Except Curb. His piehole stinks.

But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad... :(

• Like 1

I love this site too, I don't even remember the last time I used the trophy collection on the ps3, every time I want to check someone's trophies I go straight here and look for their profile  :lol: also, as you said, in the forums pretty much everyone is nice, I've never seen big arguments or people insulting each other. 

This community is exactly why I decided to join and give it a chance. I rarely find a good gaming site that is welcoming and has a large group of friendly individuals that come together and share their habits and gaming interests. It made my transition to the PlayStation more enjoyable and comfortable. This site has so much potential to keep growing and improving with this type of community.

Have a spectacular weekend as well! 

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more with what you said. Especially with what you said about the maturity of this site. I have not ran into any disrespectful people yet. That actually surprises me. When I first joined up I suspected the ocasional troll to be annoying myself and others, but I haven't ran into that yet. And I think if there were ever any disrespectful people to join they wouldn't last long. The community on this site would act like the human body. Building around the disrespectful person and spitting them out and away from this site for good. The community on this site is like one big family. Couldn't ask for more! 

Totally agree.

The community is so respectful, cool and awesome.

We're all just a big happy family, (Tho that would mean I'm the newborn baby! :o >_>) we all look out for each other, and help each other in any way we can.

I'm so proud of everyone here, and happy to be part of this family. :)

I completly agree with you, even though I'm not super famous, everyone was kind and respectful. Sadly I'm limited because I am using my blackberry, I still have the basics,but sly really knows what he is doing. I'm glad to see your happy here, I also look forward to the future :)

Totally agree with you man , iv'e been using this site for about 2 years now 

and only became a member like 6 months ago 

Everything is organized , very well done but most of all the members/gamers/people are awesome ! 

normally on sites like these you get a bunch of A-Holes ! but iv'e not met any on here :)

Nice to see you are enjoying this site, I would have been lifetime a long time ago but I don't have paypal/credit card :blush: But yeah the people on this site are very respectful of one another, and I have met some great people that have helped me get a platinum for a game even though they didn't have to, I wish we were as known as ps3trophies.org, we could be though, if we had competitions/tournaments/ and a very nice trophy guide system(the trophy tips are fine) to compete with other sites, that should be a main focus of ours, in due time I guess. :lol:

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 1

This site is the best tracker on the web, I've been on a lot of site and while this is certainly not the most crowded, it is the most organized (probably a consequence of the first one) and were people actually enjoy showing off their trophies. 

I only wish for the site to get bigger, as long as the people that come are as cool as the ones already here.

I've been floating around trophy sites like a bad smell for years now, but this is now my only place of residence. I've held numerous staff roles on .com, which was a great site in its pomp, but I've grown to love the design, fluidity and statistical brilliance of PSNProfiles.

I will one day buy you a pint, Sly. Hopefully the site continues to grow with the PS4, as it's rather evident Sly picked a fantastic URL for the site, one which is timeless and able to seamlessly move along with the ever-changing PSN. 

• Like 1