Video Game Trailer Songs

Razza

Ever since the Metal Gear Solid V trailer I haven't been able to stop listening to Garbage - Not Your Kind Of People.

So I am curious as to what songs that have been used in video game trailers that you have been addicted to listening to due to the game trailer :)  

My 3 most favorite trailer theme's has got to be (In no particular order)

"Triple Dog Dare"  by The Thirteen Brotherhood this song was used for Mass Effect 3's Retaliation trailer and also during the opening of Sony's PS4 Conference

"Calamity" by Two Steps from Hell this song was used for Killzone 3's Justice Trailer

"Sins of the Father" by Donna Burke I just couldn't get enough of this song from the Metal Gear Solid V trailer

Edited by Xerapher

A few others I forgot to post so will post them now :)

Woodkid - Iron (Assassins Creed Revelations)

The Heavy - Short Change Hero (Batman Arkham City)

Buster Poindexter - House Of The Rising Sun (InFamous 2)

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (Assassins Creed 3) 

All of these songs are currently on a USB stick being constantly played in my car  B)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Kudos to the person that mentioned "Two Steps From Hell".  Anyone into trailer music knows that those guys create some of the best pieces out there.  My favorite is their "Heart Of Courage", used in Mass Effect 2 trailer:

That ME2 launch trailer was pretty much the only push I needed to get the game. That, along with this trailer:

And speaking of Two Steps From Hell, two additional songs used in ME3 trailers that I liked included "Protectors of the Earth" (ME3 launch trailer) and "Strength of a Thousand Men" (Omega DLC trailer).

But the song and artist for my all-time favorite trailer goes to Michael McCann who wrote and composed "Icarus" for Deus Ex: Human Revolution...

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Had to come back to this thread and add more, all from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Up first is "Oats in the Water" by Ben Howard, featured in one of the launch trailers:

Up next is more Two Steps From Hell, "None Shall Live," this time featured in The Witcher 3's Hearts of Stone launch trailer.

Finally, we have "Blessed With A Curse" by Bring Me The Horizon, featured in The Witcher 3's Blood and Wine launch trailer.

Edited by Pirelli913

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...