Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega 39s - Announcement Trailer

Priere

I know the vast majority of these songs are already in Future Tone, and we're getting the 10 new songs in a DLC pack for that game, but I still would have liked to play this one on PS4. If I ever get a Switch, this will definitely be one of the first games I get for the system. I actually quite like the art style tbh.

Hopefully this means more trophies for Future Tone. :)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, majob said:

So no point if you already own Future Tone and Colorful Sound right?

Well the game is pretty much a downsized Future Tone (future tone has 200+ songs, Mega Mix has 101) with a better art style and the 10 new songs are gonna be DLC for the PS4 game, so in theory you're not missing anything other than the new tweaks.

Also i can see why people like the new art style. It reminds me of how Two-Faced Lovers displays the modules in Future Tone. I like the shiny-gummy effect it has on their hair. I will keep updating this thread with any further news.

• Like 2

I don't know why this is in "Playstation 4" "Unreleased games" Honestly, shouldn't it be in the Switch topic? 

Anyway i'm kinda annoyed how they make this but not a Complete edition for Future Tone, for that i would gladly pay it full price but Base game + all the DLCs? I'll pass i can imagine it costs a lot! 

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I don't know why this is in "Playstation 4" "Unreleased games" Honestly, shouldn't it be in the Switch topic? 

Anyway i'm kinda annoyed how they make this but not a Complete edition for Future Tone, for that i would gladly pay it full price but Base game + all the DLCs? I'll pass i can imagine it costs a lot! 

Sorry, i didn't know or see that there was a Switch section here though. But to be fair, the topic does have something to do with PS4 and unreleased, as the 10 songs will soon come to the Future Tone. The moderators are free to move it to that section (if possible) though.

Also to add, Future Tone actually has a Complete version (Future Tone DX), But it's exclusive to Japan apparently. Also i guess that version won't be "complete" anymore anyways once the 10 new songs become DLC.

15 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Sorry, i didn't know or see that there was a Switch section here though. But to be fair, the topic does have something to do with PS4 and unreleased, as the 10 songs will soon come to the Future Tone. The moderators are free to move it to that section (if possible) though.

Also to add, Future Tone actually has a Complete version (Future Tone DX), But it's exclusive to Japan apparently. Also i guess that version won't be "complete" anymore anyways once the 10 new songs become DLC.

It's in the Console Section i think there is a Switch thread there.

Sinc eit's a game and not an update i would move this there, or Change it here with the Song coming and talking about the Future tone update in that case it's Ps4 indeed!

Yeah i hope we'll see a Definitive one now and possibily coming out here too! Damn why such a wonderful Game/Brand as Miku is to one of the Worst SH in the Market (Talking about how they manage and treat their titles, not the games that are mostly Amazing ones instead) ...

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 1:38 PM, YaoiGod said:

Sega announced this on the 2nd of July, and since no one posted about it here, i thought i should.

Sega did release an official trailer, but someone took the time on another channel to put english subs to it, so i'm including that one instead.

It's a new game with a new art style that includes 101 songs, almost all of them are from existing games, a theme song composed just for this game and 10 brand new songs that are gonna debut in Mega 39s/Mikusu/Mix. The only twist here is that Mega Mix is exclusive to the Nintendo Switch, but Sega said that they will add the 10 brand new songs to Future Tone and Future Tone DX on the PS4 as another DLC in 2020.

Screenshots of gameplay in Alien Alien and 39 Music, two of the new songs promised.

aliens-1024x576.jpg

sankyu-music-1024x576.jpg

Mega Mix will release in Japan in 2020 on the Switch, probably gonna come to the west sometime after that as well.

I’ll get the dlc, but I’m disappointed that after all the wait we get to have a dlc for ps4 and no edit mode yet.

At least there’s a switch game now which is good for the series, but I was hoping for something better for a 10 years anniversary.

• 3 weeks later...

Theme song has been revealed, titled Catch the Wave.

*This is the 11th new song that is exclusive to the Switch version, no word of it coming to Future Tone and mostly likely never will, unlike the other 10 new songs which will be ported to Future Tone as DLC.

Edited by YaoiGod

• 3 weeks later...

New official trailer

Highlights (using personal japanese knowledge to decode):

-You can see more of the returning songs in action here, classics like Just Be Friends, Remote Control, FREELY TOMORROW, Snowman, etc. are now confirmed to make an appearance. Hibikase was shown for a split-second, confirming that there will be songs without PVs and just use the original PV instead.

-A quick shot of the original PV of Dreamin ChuChu was shown, it's confirmed to be the 3rd new song. The original PV background will be used instead of a new one.

-New exclusive mode revealed to be an analog motion-based version of the rhythm notes where you have to move/balance the joycons towards blue, red and yellow large-yet-slim rectangles that fly towards the bottom of the screen.

-More screentime of the PV reworks of returning songs using the new art style.

-There will be over 300 modules to customize from.

-I'm not sure about this but apparently there will be new modules that are just basically cutely designed T-Shirts. Not sure if the player can make them theirself or it's predetermined.

-Release date revealed (was it confirmed earlier? Idk): 2020, 13th of february in japan.

-Some new merch shown at the end to celebrate 39s Mix.

-the secret garden and Yumeyume are the first two DLC songs revealed to this game. I guess that means there will be more than 101 songs, just in DLC form. I hope there's a season pass or an Encore pass like Future Tone cuz having to buy individuals sounds miserable.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A new feature trailer was released as well, you can see more of Alien Alien's PV showcased here.

Also, the 91 returning songs were revealed. I Will update the OP with the returning songs, confirmed new songs so far and the revealed DLC:

1. “Ai Kotoba” by DECO*27
  2. “Akatsuki Arrival” by Last Note.
  3. “ACUTE” by Kurousa-P
  4. “Ageage Again” by Mitchie M
  5. “Amatsukitsune” by Marasy
  6. “Arifureta Sekai Seifuku” by Pinocchio-P
  7. “Unhappy Refrain” by wowaka
  8. “1925” by Yuto Tomita (Tomi / T-Pocket)
  9. “erase or zero” by Crystal-P
  10. “Interviewer” by Kuwagata-P
  11. “Weekender Girl” by Hachioji-P
  12. “Ura-omote Lovers” by wowaka
  13. “LOL -lots of laugh-” by KeN
  14. “Electric Angel” by Yasuo
  15. “Envy Cat Walk” by Tohma
  16. “ODDS&ENDS” by ryo
  17. “on the rocks” by OSTER project
  18. “Gaikotsu Gakudan to Lilia” by Tohma
  19. “Karakuri Pierrot” by 40mP
  20. “Colorful × Melody” by doriko
  21. “Cantarella” by Kurousa-P
  22. “Kimi no Taion” by Kuwagata-P
  23. “Cat Food” by doriko
  24. “Glory 3usi9” by Nanou
  25. “Ghost Rule” by DECO*27
  26. “Kochira, Koufuku Anshin Iinkai desu.” by Utata-P
  27. “Saihate” by Kobayashi Onyx
  28. “soundless voice” by Hitoshizuku-P
  29. “Sakura no Ame” by halyosy
  30. “Sadistic.Music∞Factory” by cosMo@Bousou-P
  31. “39” by sasakure.UK
  32. “Cendrillon” by Dios / Signal-P
  33. “shake it!” by emon (Tes.)
  34. “Gemini” by Dixie Flatline
  35. “Just Be Friends” by Dixie Flatline
  36. “Shiroi Yuki no Princess wa” by Noboru↑
  37. “Shinkai Shoujo” by Yuuyu
  38. “Sweet Magic” by Junky
  39. “Sweet Devil” by Hachioji-P
  40. “Suki Kirai” by Gom
  41. “Suna no Wakusei feat. Hatsune Miku” by Hachi
  42. “Snowman” by halyosy
  43. “SPiCa -39’s Giving Day Edition-” by Toku
  44. “Senbonzakura -F edition-” by Kurousa-P
  45. “DYE” by AVTechNO!
  46. “Time Machine” by 40mp
  47. “Tsugai Kogarashi” by hinayukki@sigotosite-P
  48. “DECORATOR” by kz
  49. “Tell Your World” by kz
  50. “Terekakushi Shishunki” by HoneyWorks
  51. “Tengaku” by Yuuyu
  52. “Tokyo Teddy Bear” by Neru
  53. “Tricolor Airline” by Atsuzou-kun
  54. “Torinoko City” by 40mP
  55. “Narisumashi Genga” by KulfiQ
  56. “Nijigen Dream Fever” by Polyphonic Branch
  57. “Netoge Haijin Sprechchor” by Satsuki ga Tenkomori
  58. “Nostalogic(MEIKO-SAN mix)” by yuukiss
  59. “Hajimete no Oto” by malo
  60. “Hajimemashite Chikyuujin-san” by Pinocchio-P
  61. “Hatsune Miku no Gekishou” by Storyteller
  62. “Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu” by cosMo@Bousou-P
  63. “Palette” by Yuyoyuppe / meola
  64. “Hello, Planet. (I.M.PLSE-EDIT)” by sasakure.UK
  65. “Hello, Worker” by KEI
  66. “Hand in Hand” by kz
  67. “Piano × Forte × Scandal” by OSTER project
  68. “Hibikase” by Giga
  69. “Himitsu Keisatsu” by Buriru
  70. “Fire◎Flower” by halyosy
  71. “Black Gold” by otetsu
  72. “Blackjack” by Yucha-P
  73. “Black★Rock Shooter” by ryo
  74. “FREELY TOMORROW” by Michie M
  75. “from Y to Y” by JimmyThumb-P
  76. “PoPiPo” by Lamaze-P
  77. “magnet” by minato
  78. “Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru♪ [Shite Yan Yo]” by ika_mo
  79. “Miracle Paint” by OSTER project
  80. “Meteor” by John
  81. “Melancholic” by Junky
  82. “Melt” by ryo
  83. “Monochro ∞ Blue Sky” by Noboru↑
  84. “Yubikiri” by Scop
  85. “Rimokon” by Jesus-P (Wonderful☆Opportunity)
  86. “Luka Luka★Night Fever” by samfree
  87. “Rolling Girl” by wowaka
  88. “1/6 -out of the gravity-” by Vocaloid-P (noa)
  89. “Romeo to Cinderella” by doriko
  90. “World’s End Dance Hall -Live Dance Edition-” by wowaka
  91. “World is Mine” by ryo

Edited by YaoiGod

• 4 weeks later...

Two more songs were revealed, here goes.

Teo by Omoi ft. Hatsune Miku.

JITTERBUG by Nanashi Hachiya ft. Hatsune Miku & MEIKO

JITTERBUG will use the original PV used above but Teo will have an in-game PV. There are still a few more songs to be revealed as well.

In other news, more details on the t-shirt customization revealed in the first few trailers:

Players will be able to customize their very own t-shirt modules so their favorite vocaloids can wear them. Addtionally, 15 already custom t-shirt designs along with collab t-shirts will be included in the game, here are a few examples and a preview:

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-MegaMix_2019_1

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The final songs have been revealed/confirmed.

Jigsaw Puzzle by Mafumafu (will use original PV)

Roki by Mikito-P

And last but not least, Catch the Wave by kz is not only the theme song, but also confirmed to be a playable song, making it the final 101th song. No PV of it yet.

Also, the first (and probably the only) new Module has been revealed, titled Catch the Wave for apparent reasons.