Curious about which region this stack is...

2 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

There's no 'Royal Edition' in the title, so I assume that's not what this is.  Perhaps an EU version?

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP1201-CUSA15643_00-FULLGAME00000000

If someone wanted it for Japan, they'd have to buy on disc since digital (if it comes out) would require Japanese credit card. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I dont want to be rude, but seriously? EU stack? This game has not only been developed in the EU and is set in the EU, it probably also sold much more units in the EU than in the US. Did you really believe that this game hasnt launched here?

The big question is: Are the DLCs on the DISC in the japanese version? Otherwise you will need a JP Account for the 100%.

I found this one here: https://www.play-asia.com/kingdom-come-deliverance/13/70cnwh

Release date seems to be tomorrow and the cover looks like the normal version. But it would be strange to release a new version without the DLCs after the release of the royal edition. i hope someone can confirm soon, if the DLCs are included or not.

I didn't give it much thought, to be honest.  The publisher wasn't on my mind when I saw the second stack.

Your question is a good one, though, about the 100%.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP1201-CUSA15643_00-FULLGAME00000000

If someone wanted it for Japan, they'd have to buy on disc since digital (if it comes out) would require Japanese credit card. 

I dont see any DLCs or Extras Tab on the store page. So maybe the DLCs are indeed included in this release? That would mean they are also on the DISC ...

6 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I dont see any DLCs or Extras Tab on the store page. So maybe the DLCs are indeed included in this release? That would mean they are also on the DISC ...

Yes, they're included with base game. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Just wanted to point out that you wouldn't necessarily need a Japanese credit card, you can buy PS Store gift cards for the Japan store on 3rd party sites like playasia.com . Just saying in case anyone did want to go the digital route ?

36 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Just wanted to point out that you wouldn't necessarily need a Japanese credit card, you can buy PS Store gift cards for the Japan store on 3rd party sites like playasia.com . Just saying in case anyone did want to go the digital route 1f44d.png

No, you do need a credit card, as the game is rated Cero Z, which is restricted to Japanese citizens of ages 18 and older. The PlayStation Store does not allow you to bypass the verification with gift cards. I know from experience with trying to get Dead Nation. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

No, you do need a credit card, as the game is rated Cero Z, which is restricted to Japanese citizens of ages 18 and older. The PlayStation Store does not allow you to bypass the verification with gift cards. I know from experience with trying to get Dead Nation. 

I stand corrected! I did not realize this was a thing. I've purchased stacks for like Ratalaika games from the Hong Kong store and never ran into this problem. Most likely because those games were simple and did not carry this same rating. 

7 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

I stand corrected! I did not realize this was a thing. I've purchased stacks for like Ratalaika games from the Hong Kong store and never ran into this problem. Most likely because those games were simple and did not carry this same rating. 

I believe Japan's the only region to have such a restriction, but may be wrong. Very few games get this rating though, with the majority (such as Alien: Isolation) receiving physical editions, but some games, like Dead Nation, are digital-only, so you'd have to rely on gamesharing or have a Japanese person buy the game for you. Either way is not easy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I believe Japan's the only region to have such a restriction, but may be wrong. Very few games get this rating though, with the majority (such as Alien: Isolation) receiving physical editions, but some games, like Dead Nation, are digital-only, so you'd have to rely on gamesharing or have a Japanese person buy the game for you. Either way is not easy. 

China and Korea have similar restrictions but are even more strict, because you effectively have to be a resident of that country if you want to access their PS Store.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

China and Korea have similar restrictions but are even more strict, because you effectively have to be a resident of that country if you want to access their PS Store.

Well technically, you can use a specific site to buy Korean digital games, though other users have raised awareness that it may not be 'ethical'. China, on the other hand, should easy enough to make purchases using Alipay. Regardless, they are pretty strict (South Korea with account creation, China with game purchases), but at least they're easier to get around than Cero-Z games, from my experience.