*UNCHARTED 3 CO-OP TREASURES* whats the quickest way to get all coop arena/hunter arena treasures from artefact and antiquity sets??

looking to complete this thing as soon as possible i have 7 treasures left for antiquity list and 9 treasures left for the artefact list. i have little time because soon im going on vacations and the two treasures trophies are my last to complete all online in u3. Pls if you know any method/strategy any specific map to play on or with what players lmk! thanks 

ps i hate this because its so base luck and u can get the same treasure many times 

Edited by black_opREADYf1

Many people told me different methods like play different and new maps, play with players u never played with and so on. made this post so probably some players can come with new methods or strategies who knows but this thing on u3 is so dumb cuz its so base luck and all depends player to player. i guess i'll just play hunter arena over and over and hope for my best luck! i really wanna have this online done 

Play with different people.

Back when I boosted it, after many days with the same booster, we only got threasures we already had.

Once I started boosting with other people, I began getting a couple of new treasures on the first 5 Hunter Arena matches boosted with that new person.

I realised that and kept moving on to boost with new people, and I ended up getting my last treasures at a good pace.

Play Co-op Arena first. Try the Chateau method with 2 other folks and get most of the treasures that way. When you get a bunch of them and start seeing duplicates switch to Hunter Arena. The rare treasures (AKA the last treasure in each individual set) drop more often there. Good luck.

Edited by Empovyle
  • Like 1

Back in the time I remember my only trophy left was the Strange Relic. The day when it dropped I was asked before the boosting session which treasure I had left, I answered and said "I will get it today". "That's the spirit" said one of my boosting partners. The treasure dropped on the second match of that day if I recall correctly.

Just keep playing Hunter Arena, and Adventure co-op if you still need any of those treasures hoping for the best. Good luck.

Play Co-Op Hunter since you have very little treasures left, just keep playing and hope you get the treasures you're looking for, there isn't really much else you can do.

There are some myths out there such as certain treasures being more common in certain maps, I never believed those but you may want to try it out? 

Completed this back in 2016. Had 2 PS3s, 4 controllers and played COOP Arena to get common treasures out of the way and then Hunter Arena. It was most efficient way and I don’t think that certain map or variety of players have any effect on treasure drop.

• Like 1