Looks like I am doomed Trophy thoughts

REAPER4536

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

How's DOOM 1 in comparison?

Doom 1 is very easy. The only levels that are hard for the Nightmare coop are E1M6, E2 M6, and E3M4 even then when i went through it again i got through those levels very quick. I would only rate doom 1 a 3-4/10 depending on the player. The other trophies can be obtain on I'm too young to die and are very easy, especially if you have played doom 1 before.  As Doom 2 i would rate an 8/10 easily even for someone like me that's played doom 2 and Final Doom over and over again back in the day. Those maps that i said in Doom 2 are very hard and will require high knowledge of the maps, a lot of good rng and a plan/route. No one on xbox haven't even beaten doom 2 yet. People might misjudge or write off doom 2 as a easy plat like doom 1.  But Doom 2 is way harder to finish especially if you do the coop trophies solo.    

1 minute ago, KTILLA23 said:

Doom 1 is very easy. The only levels that are hard for the Nightmare coop are E1M6, E2 M6, and E3M4 even then when i went through it again i got through those levels very quick. I would only rate doom 1 a 3-4/10 depending on the player. The other trophies can be obtain on I'm too young to die and are very easy, especially if you have played doom 1 before.  As Doom 2 i would rate an 8/10 easily even for someone like me that's played doom 2 and Final Doom over and over again back in the day. Those maps that i said in Doom 2 are very hard and will require high knowledge of the maps, a lot of good rng and a plan/route. No one on xbox haven't even beaten doom 2 yet. People might misjudge or write off doom 2 as a easy plat like doom 1.  But Doom 2 is way harder to finish especially if you do the coop trophies solo.    

I played this game back in the mid - late 1990s so I'm very familiar with it. Had an uncle who owned the first DOOM and was quite good at it back in the day. Unfortunately I didn't have the full version for myself until much later in life, but by then I played with the zDOOM mod which kept track of all the enemies and secrets you've found.

DOOM 2 is definitely harder, the new enemies are very annoying (Arch-Vile, Revenants, Mancubus) and the levels are much bigger. Plus there's a lot more enemies to deal with. The speedrun isn't hard at all, I mean I just did the speedrun in DOOM 1 in well under a hour. It's definitely Nightmare that's the problem.

I should get DOOM 1 done tonight, but I haven't purchased DOOM 2 yet.

• 7 months later...