Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Actually no, sorry for spoiling your question jam

xD I actually don't have one movie to look forward to this year either... That's why I was wondering if anyone feels the same :P

OT:

Huh? No...

Too lazy to think of q....what's your fave spread for bread? (mine's not jam btw)

Neither, I don't care what I'm playing online with. Male, female, adult, kid, so long as they aren't assholes. It kills me to see people online and in communities saying they need some girl gamer friends. :P

Have you ever been in a lobby with two kids threatening to hack each other? xD

• Like 1

Yes and they were "obliviously" cruel about it

Same thing as before, it was in a CoD game. I was playing Free for All and these two kids hated each other and so they threatened each other that they would hack other. It never happened. They just added mods and lag switches to the game and were like "Whoa, how did I get infinite ammo" or "Whoa, I'm going so fast". I left because the game became unplayable. (One of them added a mod or a hack which every time you spawn in, you die)

Was there ever a movie you just watched in theaters and just left before the movie was done?

Stare at my backlog until it goes away.

Actually I hope to complete, either partially or absolutely, many of the games in my signature, including the games that I'm anticipating in the future. Just knocked one off the list, so... not going too bad I guess?

What Platinum are you most proud of?

• Like 1

Demons Souls, this was a legit Plat and I enjoyed it so much. I don't know how many NG+s I went through to get it and I only met one person online once the entire time. To me it's a master piece of a game and I'll have DS3 the moment it's released in Japan.

Same question for the next person