Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

My sister's husband, I fucking can't stand that arrogant douche. Why my entire family likes him is beyond me...

The question is good, I will forward it...

Same! Except now everyone knows just what he's like, so nobody likes him. (it took time, so I hope the same for you)

But then again It wouldn't help him or her if I did, so even though I could, I wouldn't. But instead force feed him proper medications... Yeah way more than one medication.

Let's keep it going! Except I'll add you could force feed medications. :)

• Like 1

hmmmm.. actually... none... there might be some people that annoys me but so far I has not reached the point that I want to beat em up....

*combo breaker*

nah.. too lazy to think of a q so will just pass this one for now:

If you had the chance to beat the shit up someone, I mean, really beat him/her for five minutes, no consequences who you might choose? You could also force feed medications. 

Iain Duncan Smith. B*stard.

Also, revisiting that drug query, I was just curious as I'm on a lot of morphine and don't really feel any of the side-effects so many people say they get from pain meds. Except drowsiness on occasion.

What's your favourite fruit?

Threw up doing the coke and pepsi challenge, basically you got to taste both and pick which you preferred. Not sure who sponsored it, may have been Pepsi? I kept laughing and threw up my lunch after tasting both.

Same question

Edited by Z1MZUM