8th Challenge "Outrider" - Bike Challenge

Bearded_Jay

15 minutes ago, Nitemares----- said:

Have you tried it? I can't yet, still downloading the Update

Nah and already done with #9, it's very easy and fun.

Edit:  gave it a quick go and improved by 4K points.  So yeah, it's much easier now.

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

My advice is to just move on to something more enjoyable at this point.  You will forget all about the “importance” of this trophy.

Um. NO. I WANT that trophy. That's the entire point. I have been trying every day for a week now. I did not have the new update before I left for work. I am not moving onto the next challenge until I get this. And, I WILL get this. 

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Um. NO. I WANT that trophy. That's the entire point. I did not have the new update before I left for work. I am not moving onto the next challenge until I get this. And, I WILL get this. 

Good.... very GOOD! ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Um. NO. I WANT that trophy. That's the entire point. I have been trying every day for a week now. I did not have the new update before I left for work. I am not moving onto the next challenge until I get this. And, I WILL get this. 

if i could choose one tattoo on my body, it would be “never give up” ive applied that to everything in life. youd be amazed how far you can get with that positive attitude. :D 

• Like 1

Done a very sloppy run and ended up with 124k points.

One huge advice for those who are having trouble. End up fast ! Huge bonus for finishing through the finish line with extra time. Around 5 seconds left (i think), ended up with a 16k bonus ! 

So do what you have to do during your run, but if you're one sub challenge short, don't waste time and go to the finish line ! 

You'll do it ?

Here's my ugly run ?

Edited by Bearded_Jay
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Done a very sloppy run and ended up with 124k points.

One huge advice for those who are having trouble. End up fast ! Huge bonus for finishing through the finish line with extra time. Around 8 seconds left (i think), ended up with a 18k bonus ! 

So do what you have to do during your run, but if you're one sub challenge short, don't waste time and go to the finish line ! 

You'll do it 1f4aa.png

Cool I should have no problem getting higher, but they should have had this resolved even before the Challenge was released.

Saw your edit with the video, looks like an excellent run, glad they lowered the Sub-Challenges, but they should have put the bonus at the end before, it makes sense for the bonus. 

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

Nah and already done with #9, it's very easy and fun.

Edit:  gave it a quick go and improved by 4K points.  So yeah, it's much easier now.

I'm ending up with 10k less now.

Did you do the 15 Freaker kills?

43 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

One huge advice for those who are having trouble. End up fast ! Huge bonus for finishing through the finish line with extra time. Around 5 seconds left (i think), ended up with a 16k bonus ! 

LOL I wasn't doing that.

I see. BRB.

7 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

I'm ending up with 10k less now.

Did you do the 15 Freaker kills?

LOL I wasn't doing that.

I see. BRB.

Hmm, I think I got gold on all but the air time and I barely made it in time to the end, so no big bonus.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

^This did it!

Best advice (though something so crucial should have been mentioned in the patch notes)

3 Gold and 1 Bronze (Freakers)

+21k pts for ending (with around 10secs)

Just got the gold for 111k,5k.

• Like 2

I can agree, 2nd try I got an overall Score of 112,067

I got Gold in 3 of the 4 again and Silver in Road Killer (12 Kills). Sure you get less points, because not as much requirements, that's why some couldn't do it even after the update, but the bonus in the end for speed makes up for it, my bonus was 17,221

Even though I already got the Gold on Tuesday, just barely, I wanted to try it myself again. Well now for this weeks Challenge. 

Edited by Nitemares-----

35 minutes ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

New challenge #9 is th easiest one so far IMO.. got 133k on 2nd try :) everyone will get this one. Hope they dont make the next one super hard because of that xD next challenge is a bike one right? Anyone have a link showing what the future challenges are?

I got a notification for 4 Challenges earlier this week on my PS4, under events. It said the one released today, and the final 3:

Challenge Week 10 - Bike - HOG WILD - race through the Cascades all while going full throttle. Can you make it in time?

Challenge Week 11 - Horde - DEAD BEFORE DAYLIGHT - you're trapped indoors with a Horde and need to fight to survive. Can you last until sunrise?

Challenge Week 12 - Horde - BLACK FRIDAY - you fight an endless Horde at the Old Sawmill, where you can use Freaker Ears to buy new weapons and skills. How many can you take out? 

• Like 1

Ok, so I just got 111,500 gold without killing a single zombie! Just 3 golds in everything else and finishing for a huge 21k points as fast as I could.

HUGE TIP: change to R1 the acceleration on your bike, its incredible, suddenly everything was easier, and the chain wasn’t even dropping at all! It’s impossible to keep the chain without full speed, and chances are your R2 is fucked up. Kudos to the guy who suggested it!