Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands trophy thoughts

Beat me to the post, haha. I took a look on Steam to see the price and how the game looks. For a Zelda clone and it being developed and published by one person (Johnny Ostad) it actually looks pretty decent. That's my thoughts on the game. Trophy wise, everything seems to be what most action adventure RPG's has. So depending on how difficult heroic mode is, depends on the plat rating. It's hard to fully judge, unless someone who played it on Steam replies.

Edited by xAmaezingx
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I feel we've had a bevy of interesting looking Zelda clones and metroidvanias lately.  Very fun time to be a gamer.

I'd say that with metroidvanias we reached the point of saturation with a few that really stand out from the crowd. There aren't as many Zelda clones, but they indeed seem to be coming out more frequently lately.

In case anyone is curious, this game has been on Xbox for nearly a year (achievement list is identical). XBA's guide says 3/10 for difficulty, 10-15 hours for completion...And the Trueachievements completion percentage is 11%. Doesn't sound bad at all!

Edited by AerisFlowerGirl
  • Like 3

On 8/28/2019 at 2:51 AM, Nightstream88 said:

Is there a release date for this game? Can't seem to find anything aside from a trophy list posted on this website

September 6 as per the Playstation blog. It was just posted on their latest Drop.

Edited by Kalvitron
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...