[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 9:42 PM, hi-im-hawkeye said:

Unable to install. Tampermonkey is installed on Kiwi browser on Android. When clicking the script, it does not open Tampermonkey at all. Have tried copying the url and important via tampermonkey, and comes back with unable to load error. Cannot access the site either to view changelog.

So I just tested this and everything works as expected:

1. I installed Kiwi browser from Google store
  2. I installed Tampermonkey from Chrome extension store: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo
  3. I installed the script from here: https://psnp-plus.huskycode.dev/
    1. Standard install dialogue popped up after clicking "psnp-plus.user.js"

6 hours ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

Beer inbound. You're a legend! Thank you so much!!

I've already been recommending this add-on/extension to everyone I can!

No problem. Now every time you visit your profile, PSNP+ will update game progress info for the last 100 games. If some info is outdated, you can always "Load All Games" and it will sort itself out but this should not be necessary after initial scan.

And thanks for the beer! 🍻

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2024 at 9:33 AM, HusKy said:

So I just tested this and everything works as expected:

1. I installed Kiwi browser from Google store
  2. I installed Tampermonkey from Chrome extension store: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo
  3. I installed the script from here: https://psnp-plus.huskycode.dev/
    1. Standard install dialogue popped up after clicking "psnp-plus.user.js"

I ended up deleting the browser + all info from it, reinstalling and testing again. For some odd reason, the script site wouldn't load on my home network. Decided to try on my work network, and worked fine. So all is installed and working great. Thanks! 

• Like 1

@HusKy Thanks for all the hard work on the extension, I appreciate lots of features, especially lists, unobtainables being marked, etc.

Question: All of a sudden there's a greyish shadowed PSNP+ menu on the upper left when I am scrolling that makes it hard to read through to  a chunk of the text in the upper left part of trophy guides. I don't remember ever seeing that before. Or did it used to disappear entirely if you weren't hovering over it? I updated Chrome because I saw there were some changes recently. Thanks for any info!

6 hours ago, amd8675309 said:

Question: All of a sudden there's a greyish shadowed PSNP+ menu

The "floating menu" has been there since the beginning.

Depending on your screen size, it will be transparent or opaque:

k7Mye1M.png vs. 2fUvmX0.png

On touch devices, it's always opaque.

You can disable this menu completely in PSNP+ settings.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, HusKy said:

The "floating menu" has been there since the beginning.

Depending on your screen size, it will be transparent or opaque:

k7Mye1M.png vs. 2fUvmX0.png

On touch devices, it's always opaque.

You can disable this menu completely in PSNP+ settings.

Great, thanks

🍺 coming your way for the tech support!

• Like 2

Hi @HusKy

Noticed a small ‘cosmetic error’ in the MITR tag in the trophy guides 

For trophies that have been earned by a player, the green background does not seem to be appearing for trophies in the MITR section as it does in the other sections when earned (Story / Grind / Online Required etc.). 

Will leave you to investigate and as always thanks for work on PSNP+ 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyBravo247 said:

Noticed a small ‘cosmetic error’ in the MITR tag in the trophy guides 

Yeah, noticed this before. Will be fixed in the next update! 👍

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, crouchingotter said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. 

I seem to remember PSNP+ having a checkbox to hide the Leaderboards, was this feature removed in a certain release?

There's only an option to hide rank in profile but not leaderboards as a whole page.

• Like 2

Not sure if it's something I've done or not but ever since the latest update the PSNP+ I am no longer able to see what trophies (and subsequently platinums) that are unobtainable. The opaque box in the top left corner now only gives me a button that allows me to update profile and that's it. But otherwise, unobtainable trophies are no longer flagged for me. 

2 hours ago, kmosesltd said:

Not sure if it's something I've done or not but ever since the latest update the PSNP+ I am no longer able to see what trophies (and subsequently platinums) that are unobtainable. The opaque box in the top left corner now only gives me a button that allows me to update profile and that's it. But otherwise, unobtainable trophies are no longer flagged for me. 

Are you using the latest version? You can see the version number in PSNP+ settings.

• Like 1

Is there a way to quickly track the games you already completed while browsing game search?
It's quite a tedious task to go through games sorted by average completion where from day to day new games climb up the list and you have to recheck all the pages you've done before. Would've been good to have some kind of a completion mark near a game that you own/completed. Like the exclamation mark near the unobtainable games.

13 minutes ago, xat4012 said:

Is there a way to quickly track the games you already completed while browsing game search?

Games detected in your profile have "bold" title and appropriately colored background.

JrsaInW.png

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Games detected in your profile have "bold" title and appropriately colored background.

Gotcha! Never noticed it before. 
Still seems like it doesn't get every game that I've done. Got 16 missed games on a single page of vita releases. They're not marked in any way but are 100% on my profile.  

22 minutes ago, xat4012 said:

Gotcha! Never noticed it before. 
Still seems like it doesn't get every game that I've done. Got 16 missed games on a single page of vita releases. They're not marked in any way but are 100% on my profile.  

Yeah, this is a 1 time thing:

fllugmx.png

Click that button, wait for it to finish and you will see your progress for every game.

• Like 2

Is there anyway to wipe cached progress from another account?

I've logged into a new account after using PSNP+ with the old account.

When I add games that I had previously completed on the old account to a list it shows them as completed despite me not even starting them on this account.

https://imgur.com/a/g0zCNWY

Edited by Terramagma

1 hour ago, Terramagma said:

Is there anyway to wipe cached progress from another account?

I've logged into a new account after using PSNP+ with the old account.

When I add games that I had previously completed on the old account to a list it shows them as completed despite me not even starting them on this account.

https://imgur.com/a/g0zCNWY

Go to PSNP+ settings and click "Clear" at the bottom in DATA section. This clears everything so if you want to keep your lists, you should first "Export" it.

1 hour ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

I don't know if it's possible (it might just be a user error 🫠), but is there a way that the Game Lists could be tied to the actual account?

When I go from my laptop to my desktop the lists are not shared across platforms.

Not possible. Would be cool but it would require a lot of work which is out of my reach for now.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HusKy said:

Not possible. Would be cool but it would require a lot of work which is out of my reach for now.

That's what I figured. Got me thinking of a different idea, one you wouldn't need to do. Is there a local storage for that information where the lists can be "downloaded" or the data be copied to another computer?

Like whatever the portion is I could just copy to text document, put it on a USB, and then copy that to another computer etc. If that makes sense 🤔

All just theory!

6 hours ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

That's what I figured. Got me thinking of a different idea, one you wouldn't need to do. Is there a local storage for that information where the lists can be "downloaded" or the data be copied to another computer?

Like whatever the portion is I could just copy to text document, put it on a USB, and then copy that to another computer etc. If that makes sense 🤔

All just theory!

You can just go to PSNP+ settings and click Export. That will spit out a file that contains all your lists, settings and some other stuff. You can then import this file anywhere else.

This is also mentioned in the first post and I recommend creating this backup from time to time in case the browser decides to clear the data for whatever reason.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HusKy said:

You can just go to PSNP+ settings and click Export. That will spit out a file that contains all your lists, settings and some other stuff. You can then import this file anywhere else.

This is also mentioned in the first post and I recommend creating this backup from time to time in case the browser decides to clear the data for whatever reason.

Thank you immensely. and apologies for the annoyance of me not thoroughly reading 😓

• Like 1