[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

3 hours ago, x410xDragon said:

May be the wrong place to ask this, but all of the sudden most (if not all) of my games are hidden now. Is there something buggy going on with the site now, the extension, etc? 

It's a Sony/website bug, not related to PSNP+.

Earn at least 1 trophy and update your profile and your non-PS5 games should reappear.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

It's a Sony/website bug, not related to PSNP+.

Earn at least 1 trophy and update your profile and your non-PS5 games should reappear.

This^

It's a known bug, just wait a few hours, then earn and sync another trophy from any game before re-updating your profile here :).

Minor CSS bug, on the Trophy Advisor listing, unobtainables aren't highlighted in yellow if they land on an even row because the striping CSS uses !important.

Unobtainable: style="background-color: rgb(251, 226, 191);"

Striping: table.zebra tr:nth-child(even) { background: #f9f9f9 !important; }

On 5/8/2024 at 3:51 PM, langdon said:

I guess this is the custom rule you use in Stylus or some similar extension, right? Try instead this one, it overrides PSNP's default and shouldn't mess with unobtainables:

table.zebra tbody tr:nth-child(even) { background: #f9f9f9; }

• Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 2:51 PM, langdon said:

Minor CSS bug, on the Trophy Advisor listing, unobtainables aren't highlighted in yellow if they land on an even row because the striping CSS uses !important.

Unobtainable: style="background-color: rgb(251, 226, 191);"

I'm not seeing this CSS either as Se7en noted.

21 minutes ago, MostWanted_2007 said:

Not sure if this was already explained, but is there a way to change the new PS5 trophy icons to the PS3 icons?

You will need to disable this:

KAjTkfx.png

It's disabled by default though. 🤔

Hi Husky and the rest of the PSNP+ extension enjoyers!

I realised that my saved data was gone so I had to import one of my backup .json Files. Nothing weird until then, but when I was checking if everything was working fine I saw that me nor on any of the fellow donators to this great cause have the Beer Icon next to our names. I would like to know if there is any issues with my extension and I cannot see it or if it is a known/new Issue.

Thanks for the help, keep the good work and see you guys around!

27 minutes ago, El-Tano-14 said:

Hi Husky and the rest of the PSNP+ extension enjoyers!

I realised that my saved data was gone so I had to import one of my backup .json Files. Nothing weird until then, but when I was checking if everything was working fine I saw that me nor on any of the fellow donators to this great cause have the Beer Icon next to our names. I would like to know if there is any issues with my extension and I cannot see it or if it is a known/new Issue.

Thanks for the help, keep the good work and see you guys around!

Hello, are you running the latest version of the script?

Hi @HusKy!! First of all, thank you so much for your fast reply as always!!!

It was as you mentioned. I never thought you had to manually update the scrip, so I was running v.6.4. Sorry about that, at least I learned something new today.

I do confirm that after updating to v.8.5 now I can see the Beer logos and all the rest is there. Ill check the new updated features jejeje

Take care and happy hunting!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El-Tano-14 said:

Hi @HusKy!! First of all, thank you so much for your fast reply as always!!!

It was as you mentioned. I never thought you had to manually update the scrip, so I was running v.6.4. Sorry about that, at least I learned something new today.

I do confirm that after updating to v.8.5 now I can see the Beer logos and all the rest is there. Ill check the new updated features jejeje

Take care and happy hunting!

You shouldn't need to update the script manually, Tampermonkey should do that. But it seems to not work correctly for some people. No idea why. 🤷‍♂️

Userscripts (iOS) requires manual updates unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, HusKy said:

You shouldn't need to update the script manually, Tampermonkey should do that. But it seems to not work correctly for some people. No idea why. 🤷‍♂️

Userscripts (iOS) requires manual updates unfortunately.

I do confirm I use PSNP+ on iOS with Userscripts, so in my case is not a Tampermonkey error. But now that I know I will check regularly your site and update accordingly, specially before bringing up any possible issues questions into the forum.

Thanks a lot, be safe and keep the amazing work!

Back with more dumb ideas...

Even with the "Show Shovelware" button, there's still a lot of garbage on the /games page. So until the search features improve, maybe this would be helpful to others as well.

"Hide Games with Less than # Owners"

Some pages are blank, but at least I can easily review what's come out ~recently that's probably worth my time.

Rough mockup:

FGBoBVY.png

Edited by langdon

Quick suggestion: with so many PS5 games also having PS4 versions, could the "resize PS5 icons" perhaps be retooled to utilize the PS4 trophy icon image in case there is one available? Perhaps using the same technique that's used to load the progress from different versions of the game onto the same trophy guide.

Just so we wouldn't need to have those gray bars on the side.