[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

10 minutes ago, GMZ said:

How about changing the trophy icons on the trophy set to the ones we know already like this :

From this :

https://ibb.co/rfGSrk2

To this :

https://ibb.co/zhCtQ19

Also the PS3 icon:

https://ibb.co/XksPC9d

To:

https://ibb.co/GPWBjHj

Since each console generation has their own color, ps3 isn't blue.

Not planning to do this.

However, this can be somewhat easily achieved with custom CSS and Stylus extension.

• Like 2

On 2/2/2024 at 8:20 AM, PeeWee-ITFC said:

Hi @HusKy, would it be possible to add an option when viewing a trophy guide to hide video guides?

Cheers

This would be fairly easy to add I suppose. But what's the motivation to hide YouTube videos?

16 minutes ago, HusKy said:

This would be fairly easy to add I suppose. But what's the motivation to hide YouTube videos?

I like to make PDF’s or take screenshots of guides so I can view them while offline or have a poor internet connection. When a guide has a lot of videos it just takes up a lot of scrolling space. 

Also Safari tends to cut off large webpages when making a PDF on an iPad so I thought maybe hiding videos might help. 

I know most people, probably wouldn’t use it but I would be forever grateful if it is a simple add. 

Currently, the guide info is displayed for games which have a trophy guide on both the profile and in game lists. Would it be possible to extend this further to include and display the same info for all DLCs which are available for games which have the relevant DLC guides? Basically like having the guide breakdown for a particular game but without having to click on the guide itself to view the breakdown and just having it displayed alongside/beneath the base game info on a user's profile or in their game lists along with the direct link to the relevant DLC guide?

Additionally, if the above is feasible, could a "Total Time: X" where X is the sum of the time from all of the guides be displayed underneath the guides info? Using Far Cry 6 as an example, it would be "Total Time: 54H". 

No problem if none of this is possible/feasible, but if it is it would make it much easier to determine which games to play or complete/knock off the backlog having all of that info at a glance.

Thank you for all of the inrcredible work you have put into this and continue to do, @HusKy.

Edited by immy94

Is the Add To List button missing for anyone else or is it just me?

I had the button available yesterday and I was using it but it just randomly disappeared and I have tried everything to bring it back with no success.

18 hours ago, immy94 said:

Currently, the guide info is displayed for games which have a trophy guide on both the profile and in game lists. Would it be possible to extend this further to include and display the same info for all DLCs which are available for games which have the relevant DLC guides? Basically like having the guide breakdown for a particular game but without having to click on the guide itself to view the breakdown and just having it displayed alongside/beneath the base game info on a user's profile or in their game lists along with the direct link to the relevant DLC guide?

Additionally, if the above is feasible, could a "Total Time: X" where X is the sum of the time from all of the guides be displayed underneath the guides info? Using Far Cry 6 as an example, it would be "Total Time: 54H". 

No problem if none of this is possible/feasible, but if it is it would make it much easier to determine which games to play or complete/knock off the backlog having all of that info at a glance.

Thank you for all of the inrcredible work you have put into this and continue to do, @HusKy.

Not very simple to do because right now each game can have only 1 guide info attached to it. I do realize that it's not perfect for games with DLCs though.

Will keep this in mind and might do something about later.

9 hours ago, Trippixn963 said:

Is the Add To List button missing for anyone else or is it just me?

I had the button available yesterday and I was using it but it just randomly disappeared and I have tried everything to bring it back with no success.

All good on my end.

mOdrApN.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Not very simple to do because right now each game can have only 1 guide info attached to it. I do realize that it's not perfect for games with DLCs though.

All good on my end.

mOdrApN.png

For some reason, it doesn't let me upload a screenshot to show you but

The Add to List button that you showed I still have it.

There used to be a Circular + Button on games when I visited people's profiles to quickly add that game to my list and that is the option that I am missing. I used to have it but it's not there anymore even though in the PSNP+ Setting I have the (Show "Add to list" button) option enabled. I can still see the Circular + Button when viewing the Assassin's Creed game list for example but I just can't see it on my profile next to my games or someone else's profile next to their games even though I had it yesterday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trippixn963 said:

For some reason, it doesn't let me upload a screenshot to show you but

The Add to List button that you showed I still have it.

There used to be a Circular + Button on games when I visited people's profiles to quickly add that game to my list and that is the option that I am missing. I used to have it but it's not there anymore even though in the PSNP+ Setting I have the (Show "Add to list" button) option enabled. I can still see the Circular + Button when viewing the Assassin's Creed game list for example but I just can't see it on my profile next to my games or someone else's profile next to their games even though I had it yesterday.

To add screenshots here, you have to upload one to a site such as Imgur, then copy and paste the direct .jpg link you're given.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trippixn963 said:

There used to be a Circular + Button on games when I visited people's profiles to quickly add that game to my list and that is the option that I am missing. I used to have it but it's not there anymore even though in the PSNP+ Setting I have the (Show "Add to list" button) option enabled.

Hmm, not sure. Sounds like some weird error / bug.

Ideally, you can add me on Discord cWHDWOA.png huskycode and we can take a look together.

edit. Problem was resolved.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 2

Hello Husky. is there a plan to increase the max number of trophies tracked in a single game right now (255 trophies)? Dead by daylight will cross that threshold soon and many are afraid their trophies will be automatically hidden and profile will be ruined.

4 minutes ago, TheGrindMaster said:

Hello Husky. is there a plan to increase the max number of trophies tracked in a single game right now (255 trophies)? Dead by daylight will cross that threshold soon and many are afraid their trophies will be automatically hidden and profile will be ruined.

Only Sly can fix that problem, because it's a glitch with the site itself and how trophies are tracked so has to be fixed on the backend.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2024 at 12:03 PM, HusKy said:

Fair enough, that makes sense. Look forward to any updates/improvements you may make in the future in regards to this.

Hi ! Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I'm wondering if you could bring tags to the Trophy Advisor, for us to filter through. I'm mostly thinking about Online tags, to help prioritize games before their servers go down.

• Like 1

Hey @HusKy, if it is possible and not too much hassle, would you be able to display the number of games in a game list next to the name of the game list in the drop down menu?

For example, just taking the first 2 lists from my game lists shown below, it would say "9 Games" for my Priority List, "17 Games" for my PS VR Games list, and so on next to their respective names. Thanks.

https://imgur.com/gkLgg3Tspacer.png

• Like 1

Hey, @HusKy I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. I love the extension but I keep encountering an issue. All my game lists will be working fine. Then, after a month or so they just vanish without a trace. It has happened to me twice now. So i’ve kinda given up on remaking them. Is there a reason why this is happening?  

On 2/14/2024 at 4:37 AM, Venal said:

Hi ! Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I'm wondering if you could bring tags to the Trophy Advisor, for us to filter through. I'm mostly thinking about Online tags, to help prioritize games before their servers go down.

This would be huge^

On 2/8/2024 at 11:34 PM, OpenScars said:

Hey @HusKy , fantastic job as always.

When NEW DLC is released, is there a way to squish it all together like NEW GAMES?
The whole New Dlc is the same game atm 😕
You'll get a beeeeeerrrrrr <.<

I might add this. Would need to think how to merge them together though since you can have multiple DLCs for 1 game or 1 DLC for multiple stacks or some combination of that.

On 2/14/2024 at 10:37 AM, Venal said:

Not really possible right now. The script does not track individual trophies as presented in the trophy log. The script only knows that that there are "some" online trophies in particular list but doesn't really know which.

On 2/15/2024 at 3:45 AM, immy94 said:

Hey @HusKy, if it is possible and not too much hassle, would you be able to display the number of games in a game list next to the name of the game list in the drop down menu?

I think I can add this.

7 minutes ago, aceman131 said:

Hey, @HusKy I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. I love the extension but I keep encountering an issue. All my game lists will be working fine. Then, after a month or so they just vanish without a trace. It has happened to me twice now. So i’ve kinda given up on remaking them. Is there a reason why this is happening?  

This would be huge^

There can be a myriad of reasons. It could be browser settings or it could be external software that tries to "speed up" your computer, like CCleaner and other "great" software.

One thing to keep in mind though -- you can and you should export your PSNP+ data every once in a while, especially when you setup your lists or when you make large changes. You can do that via PSNP+ Settings. More info can be found in the first post.

• Like 4

Thanks a lot for this! 🫶

What an incredible extension to improve our experience on PSNP 🍻

------------------

I have just one question... How does it work the sort by the completion time?

I couldn't figure out the difference between the "Time" and "Completion Time" sort. Specially when talking about games that are not 100%.

For me, looks like the "Time" it's the platinum time, but the other one it's not very clear to me

Edited by HugoA-El
  • Like 1

Hi Husky, 

Maybe you already noticed, but it looks like the newer games now share a single forum between stacks. As such might want to look at circumstances where turing off the load more forum posts option is appropriate. Probably became a thing when the forum update went live a while back, but not sure where the exact cutoff point is. Somewhere between 23265 and 23285 by the looks.

Although we do have issues where a game has stacks both before and after the cutoff, e.g. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/23274-repentless where stacks 24335, 17666, and 24191 have a shared post, but the other stacks do not. So might be tricky to just set a simple cutoff.

• Like 1