[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

6 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Yep, this was changed from "Version" to "List" a few months back so it makes more sense for the lists that were getting region tagged but didn't have any matching repeat lists

Here's the new ones!

Saudi Arabian (SA)

Taiwanese (TW)

Pre-Order Bonus (PO)

Bonus/Bundle (BO)

Also these two have been renamed:

"Digital" is now "Digital Edition"

"Physical" is now "Physical/Disc"

And this probably doesn't matter but here's the official order of them on the backend of the site:

const REGION_MAP = {
  'European List': 'EU',
  'Japanese List': 'JP',
  'North American List': 'NA',
  'United Kingdom List': 'UK',
  'Asian List': 'AS',
  'Australian List': 'AU',
  'Brazilian List': 'BR',
  'Chinese List': 'CN',
  'French List': 'FR',
  'German List': 'GER',
  'Hong Kong List': 'HK',
  'Korean List': 'KR',
  'Russian List': 'RU',
  'Saudi Arabian List': 'SA',
  'Spanish List': 'ES',
  'Taiwanese List': 'TW",
  'Western List': 'WE',
  'Digital Edition List': 'DG',
  'Physical/Disc List': 'PH',
  'Original List': 'OR',
  'Rereleased List': 'RR',
  'Pre-Order Bonus List': 'PO',
  'Bonus/Bundle List': 'BO'
};

What games use the UK tag? I ask because I'm not aware of any UK specific stacks 🤔.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

What games use the UK tag? I ask because I'm not aware of any UK specific stacks 🤔.

I think Sly was just biased and put that one towards the top xD 

These lists are UK specific: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3983-now-thats-what-i-call-sing & https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5322-now-thats-what-i-call-sing-2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Yep, this was changed from "Version" to "List" a few months back so it makes more sense for the lists that were getting region tagged but didn't have any matching repeat lists

Here's the new ones!

Saudi Arabian (SA)

Taiwanese (TW)

Pre-Order Bonus (PO)

Bonus/Bundle (BO)

Also these two have been renamed:

"Digital" is now "Digital Edition"

"Physical" is now "Physical/Disc"

And this probably doesn't matter but here's the official order of them on the backend of the site:

const REGION_MAP = {
  'European List': 'EU',
  'Japanese List': 'JP',
  'North American List': 'NA',
  'United Kingdom List': 'UK',
  'Asian List': 'AS',
  'Australian List': 'AU',
  'Brazilian List': 'BR',
  'Chinese List': 'CN',
  'French List': 'FR',
  'German List': 'GER',
  'Hong Kong List': 'HK',
  'Korean List': 'KR',
  'Russian List': 'RU',
  'Saudi Arabian List': 'SA',
  'Spanish List': 'ES',
  'Taiwanese List': 'TW",
  'Western List': 'WE',
  'Digital Edition List': 'DG',
  'Physical/Disc List': 'PH',
  'Original List': 'OR',
  'Rereleased List': 'RR',
  'Pre-Order Bonus List': 'PO',
  'Bonus/Bundle List': 'BO'
};

What game is Brazilian?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Thank you for the complete list, very convenient!

However, I have noticed that sometimes the shorthand tag is not being displayed. Why is that?

js3emkG.png

tQ8Ptzs.png

Edited by HusKy

11 hours ago, HusKy said:

Thank you for the complete list, very convenient!

However, I have noticed that sometimes the shorthand tag is not being displayed. Why is that?

js3emkG.png

tQ8Ptzs.png

If a game is tagged but doesn't have any repeated lists attached to it, then it won't show the short tag so that it's not misleading that it's one of multiple lists. Region tagging was originally created strictly for repeat lists, but over the years has began to be used for information on singular lists as well, so has had to be adapted to that (changing "version" to "list", etc)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

It would be cool if it's possible to add a kind of statistic like how may plats achieved for the year of 2023 and the previous ones, like you hit the arrow and choose which year and see how many plats achieved per that year, i always manually do that and get curious which was the year i got the most plats.

Just a suggestion.

Possible bug: been working on organizing my Game Lists, mostly by adding notes, and noticed that when a note is saved any existing search keywords and filtering options get reset. i.e. search for "god of war" to see only those games, but as soon as I add and save a note to one game it reverts to showing all games and I have to search again.

Feature Request (unless I'm just missing it which is very possible): duplicate the 'Completion' filter options from the Profile view. It'd be nice to filter out games I've already completed with the 'Not 100%' as I'm looking for my next game to play.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, GMZ said:

It would be cool if it's possible to add a kind of statistic like how may plats achieved for the year of 2023 and the previous ones, like you hit the arrow and choose which year and see how many plats achieved per that year, i always manually do that and get curious which was the year i got the most plats.

Just a suggestion.

I would like to add something like this but it's not on my priority list right now. But I will add it to ideas.

8 hours ago, jrrdnx said:

Possible bug: been working on organizing my Game Lists, mostly by adding notes, and noticed that when a note is saved any existing search keywords and filtering options get reset. i.e. search for "god of war" to see only those games, but as soon as I add and save a note to one game it reverts to showing all games and I have to search again.

Feature Request (unless I'm just missing it which is very possible): duplicate the 'Completion' filter options from the Profile view. It'd be nice to filter out games I've already completed with the 'Not 100%' as I'm looking for my next game to play.

Thanks!

1. yeah good point, that's probably true and I will look into it

2. progress and completion was originally not tracked and I never added those afterwards, but makes sense. I will write this down

1 hour ago, harry_maniac13 said:

Possible bug: I had two game lists set up, the second of which I had just finished organizing and adding notes on Friday, and since the update I have lost both of them completely. No trace :(

That's unfortunate but I haven't touched any storage code so this is most likely just a coincidence. You should always create a backup of your PSNP+ data after you make large changes. (See first post for instructions) I have no control over browser storage and depending on your settings and other factors, you may lose your data unexpectedly.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 2

Could you add a "This time last year" for trophies similar to the Trophy Milestones table that would show the trophy obtained closest to today's date/time last year. Other times would be good too like two, three, etc years ago and shorter times like 6 months or something.

56 minutes ago, viy_74 said:

Is it coming to android?

It's already there but it requires a specific browser:

How to install:

1. Install Tampermonkey extension in:
  2. Click: https://psnp-plus.netlify.app/psnp-plus.user.js
  3. With Tampermonkey:
    1. Tampermonkey install prompt will appear. Click install.
  4. With Userscripts:
    1. Open Userscripts extension from the address bar (puzzle icon).
    2. Userscripts prompt to install the script will appear. Install it.
  5. Visit psnprofiles.com / refresh PSNP tab.
  6. You are good to go. You can see the currently installed version info in the footer or in top-right corner: user dropdown -> "PSNP+ Settings".
  7. Last but not least, do not forget to backup your data every once in a while!
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2024 at 7:47 PM, biggun3965 said:

I tried uploading my previous JSON file for my game list, but now whenever I click on game list it just brings me to my recent games played, does anybody knows how to fix this?

Sounds like invalid data was imported. You can add me on Discord and I can help you fix this.

edit. We got it fixed in 10 minutes.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 2

Hello there, I am here to report a issue with PSN store availability and the store price display.
For Doom Eternal, it says there is no price for it and when you click on the PSN store link, it goes to a playstation store error page. 

It should display the price of £34.99 or say its included in PS EXTRA.
Here is the actual store page for Doom Eternal:  https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-PPSA01982_00-DOOMETERNALBUNDL

On 1/15/2024 at 10:38 PM, Gagan_30 said:

Hello there, I am here to report a issue with PSN store availability and the store price display.
For Doom Eternal, it says there is no price for it and when you click on the PSN store link, it goes to a playstation store error page. 

It should display the price of £34.99 or say its included in PS EXTRA.
Here is the actual store page for Doom Eternal:  https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-PPSA01982_00-DOOMETERNALBUNDL

The script only displays what is being sent by PlatPrices. You can report issues with the pricing here:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/98805-i-made-a-better-psn-web-store/

21 minutes ago, cronocyde said:

How does the game list works? I created one and I cannot see any of my games in there, so I cannot add anything. I tried searching for them but nothing is showing.

If you have already created a list, you can go to any trophy list and there will be Add to list button on the right side, right below the trophy list image.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

In preparation for next major update, I released smaller update v7.13 (update: had to release v7.14 because there was a small error with how the reports were generated) which includes code for creating reports for unobtainable trophies in new format.

Since this is mostly related to unobtainable trophies, I went into greater detail in this post:

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 4