A few questions about Arkham knight.

wackt1

Since it's free on Ps plus I thought I should give it a try since I played asylum (haven't played city yet). Just have a few questions; is it really buggy, I've heard about the debacle with the PC version, how hard is it to get the plat/100% and the last kind of goes off the 2nd question, does the DLC pass come with all the DLC necessary to get the 100%? I've read that it doesen't cover all the DLC or something.

It comes with everything you need in the Season Pass. Arkham Origins was the one that did not.

It didn’t seem that buggy for me on PS4. Most of Arkham Knight’s problems was in the frame-rates being pretty bad before patching. Still noticeable, but the game has improved a lot since then.

Edited by MPRHWBMHSEL

The PC version was a disaster, but from what I remember the PS4 version was fine and didn't have any major bugs during my experience with it...

I believe the season pass comes with everything that is needed in order to 100% the game (I am 99% sure of it, I don't have the season pass myself).

As for the plat itself, it's not that hard, but you will have to find all riddle trophies, do all the AR challenges and earn 3 stars for each of them - which is kind of a grind. I personally found the Brutality 101 trophy to be a challenging one too.

I have one last thing to recommend which is to play City first, before Knight.

I've been going back and forth on this game for a long time since it's release. The PS4 version on release didn't have much in terms of bugs or game breaking glitches like PC did (though I remember alot of peeved off pc players back then spreading false rumors about the PS4 version upset over it actually worked) Season Pass 100% covers everything to my knowledge the only thing that may or may not be included is Preorder bonuses. I can't recall myself if I had too buy these.

In terms of difficulty that can be hard. It's a forgiving game with its reaction timings, and upgrades later on help even make what would've been hard fights before even easier. But this game is unique in that in most areas you can separate, isolate and take out enemies with relative ease. With that said there is alot of content to this game, like a hell of a lot. There's multiple stories to work through and your not always guaranteed to get those story missions right away after you complete the last you usually have to complete other stuff first. (Although sometimes saving and reloading the game tricks the game into thinking time has passed and gives you the next mission of that storyline.)

The hardest challenge will be finding all tiddler trophies (highly recommend finding a checklist/guide online and making off all you found) and combat challenges. Now combat challenges aren't precisely "hard" but some of them require huge near unending combos to make the point score or never taking any damage in order to pass them. This can be difficult in that you have to manage the enemies in a way you 1. Don't get swarmed. 2. Prioritize and neutralize opponents that wreck combos. (Large Chargers, Guns, and Stun Batons). 3. Keep the enemies in even reach of each other to keep connecting combos without killing too many too quickly.

Edit: Yes also after proofreading I noticed I spelt Riddler as Tiddler due to my autocorrect. I'm going to leave that and laugh like a schoolboy again. 

Edited by Lord_Bane999

There's been different bundles for this game over time, some including all DLC, while others not. Currently, you'll get everything with the season pass, but you do also need to download a free DLC separately. There's no issues with trophies or the gameplay itself.

Difficulty-wise the platinum is fairly easy, probably a 4 / 10, maybe a 5/10 at worst or you're not good at beatemup style games. The final challenge pack DLC is very hard at an 8/10 or 9/10 difficulty.

Edited by B1rvine

Never experienced any game breaking bugs when I was playing. I think it was only the PC port which was virtually unplayable.

The final challenge pack is the biggest obstacle in getting 100% for this game. You need to essentially perfect your free flow fighting skills so you don't ever get hit or break combos. And that's with multiple playable characters as well as Batman. Those took me a while to get, you'll need a lot of patience. Otherwise, it's not so bad.