Trophies not syncing - US version

Smashero

I just 100%ed it playing version bought on US account and trophies are not syncing (my colleague has the same issue):

I am not getting any error, just after entering online, this trophy list is not shown anymore on my PS4.

After coming back to offline - they are there.

Does it mean that there are separate lists for EU/US and US is not yet on the servers? Or there could be some other issue?

Edit: I think I could be right... By looking on the current leader board - only EU + AUS accounts:

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/9329-focus-on-you

So possible 4 stacks (?)...

Edited by Smashero

17 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Smash, just checked and can confirm the content system shows that US isn't tied to a current trophy list, so this seems correct. Need to contact Smilegate to publish the US trophy list.

Hey! Thanks for the update!

I already tried to go through their website: 

https://www.smilegate.com/en/main/main.asp

They didn't even mention releases on PS4. Not sure how actual their www is...

There is "contact" option - maybe worth to try.

Edited by Smashero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sent an email to one of the contact info up there. Never heard back from then though. There’s also the devs Facebook here: https://facebook.com/FOCUSonYOU.VR/.

I actually asked the devs about the dancing master trophy there and they replied in less than a day so it’s worth a shot. I’m not sure if they are even aware of the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 8:38 AM, Thropy_Croissant said:

I sent an email to one of the contact info up there. Never heard back from then though. There’s also the devs Facebook here: https://facebook.com/FOCUSonYOU.VR/.

I actually asked the devs about the dancing master trophy there and they replied in less than a day so it’s worth a shot. I’m not sure if they are even aware of the issue.

I’ll try Facebook! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Nope :/ No answer at all in my case :/
(At least I JUST got 100% on EU version - What a coincidence :D - I simply hate this DLC RNG quit/dance trophy - took me more than one hour to get it).

Edited by Smashero

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Did you at least read the posts above?

I read that nobody had anything to show for their efforts and I tagged someone who might be able to help. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheSilentKingTSK said:

I’m Playing Focus On You And The Trophies Aren’t Syncing; Can Someone Help Me Out Please?

Did you even bother reading the opening post of this thread or anything on this thread at all?

• Like 1

So This Is Smilegate’s 1st VR Game Cause I Saw Comments Saying That This Game’s Price Tag Is A Scam, It’s Probably Full Of Shit To Begin With But Yeah I Understand If They Can’t Publish Right Now, It’s A Learning Process, Time Will Heal Hopefully, Cause It Doesn’t Need To Be Syncing Forever

Edited by TheSilentKingTSK

12 hours ago, Helyx said:

I read that nobody had anything to show for their efforts and I tagged someone who might be able to help. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry, my fault, I was actually answering to @TheSilentKingTSK post :D I shall quoted him... Pardon @Helyx!

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheSilentKingTSK said:

My Trophies Aren’t Showing Up In The Activities List All Because Of This Stupid Sync With Focus On You PSVR, it’s ridiculous 

It's actually an issue with psn right now, my activities still showed up properly when I had played focus on you. I recently wiped my hard drive though so at least it doesn't try to sync the focus on you anymore