Mafia 1 Remake & Mafia 2 Remastered Coming (19 May 2020 / 25 September 2020) - Mafia 4 May be Coming

I heard they ironed out the graphical glitches that were present in the base game of Mafia II, and they fixed that one glitched trophy over a year ago. Someone said they still experienced glitches and crashing when they played the DLC.

It's just a lazy copy and paste job by an incompetent development team. I think the structure of Mafia II is decent. Very good storytelling, diverse cast of characters, an authentic oldies soundtrack, good character development, decent script. Gunplay isn't that good, at times very wonky. You had the best collectibles (Playboy) and the worst collectibles (Wanted) with one particular poster only obtainable by driving off the freeway and landing on top of a building.

23 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Such as?  I hope to start game soon so it’ll be good to know.  

There's a trophy for getting points I forget for what specifically and the easiest way was speeding and another trophy for driving an insane distance for a trophy and another(might be the points thing I forget) for racking up a monetary bounty or something like that and all can be obtained by using a glitch that's left over from its original release by either clipping off a bridge and through the map into an eternal fall or driving through a specific shop window and again off the map while in a vehicle it counts as speeding and driving distance so you could just go off map in a vehicle and let it fall and pop afew trophies as opposed to legitimately driving and dealing with traffic messing you up. Also the distance one no matter how you do it would take you I think 2 or 3 real time days of nonstop driving or falling and I mean full 24 hour real time days the only downfall to the glitch is sometimes it'll auto pause so you do have to check on it every now and then to unpause it some people never experienced it pausing. And you should definitely periodically manually save the game which might require you to exit the fall but it's better than the system crashing and losing progress

Or you can do everything legit and just do alot of mind numbing driving which again will take a couple days. Those few trophies are the only ones I can think of that glitches actually help the game does have some other quirks but I never found anything game breaking. Back on PS3 I had a wanted poster and a playglitch and end up in the same place which is cool unless it's your last ones and u pop 2 trophies at once which would look bad.  But I never experienced that in this remaster

• Like 1