secret trophy

playerLEGO

On 9/28/2019 at 3:41 PM, playerLEGO said:

(tag der toten)
i didnt quite understand how to obtain this trophy exactly...is it actualy random? or is it as someone suggested on utube to walk all over the flinger to overcharge it to throw u all the way back at that iceberg?

It's pure RNG, and brutally random, which fucking sucks. There's gotta be a better way to get to there, but only way to find out is when PC gets the map. Just keep moving along the flinger and hope for the best. People said it requires coop, and works better in public match.

On 9/28/2019 at 5:30 PM, Alihsan621 said:

It seems to be pure RNG. Just build the trample steem and keep using it

Trample steam only exists in BO2. 

I'm 99% sure that's a soulbox, I did it twice with my friends and the way we did it is running in circle on the flinger while killings zombies around. Took a few try, about 10 minutes both time. You can hear a loud boat horn when it's done. Atleast that's how we did it. I didnt test this method enough time to be 100% sure but I believe it's like that.

19 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

It's pure RNG, and brutally random, which fucking sucks. There's gotta be a better way to get to there, but only way to find out is when PC gets the map. Just keep moving along the flinger and hope for the best. People said it requires coop, and works better in public match.

Trample steam only exists in BO2. 

Yh didn't know the correct translation, I'm from Germany 

Did it with 3 people, method we used was as such:

Keep 1 zombie alive,

Have 1 person start running around the edges of the launcher, there is a yellow edge we ran along,

Have player 2 join after the 1st player has done 1 full rotation on the launcher,

Have player 3, who is holding the zombie close by join 10 seconds after the 2nd has joined.

You will all need shield for this method because the zombie will be amongst all 3 of you.

We did this method multiple times, it flung atleast 1 of us every single time, infact it flung me every single time. 1 time it flung all 3 of us.

If it flings the wrong player, have whoever is there swim to the end but do not resurface, move around until frozen then let it down you while inside the ice block, this will allow those who do not have the trophy to use nowhere but there elixir (without doing this method, the second you go down underwater you will teleport back into the map) and those who elixir over can now swim up to the surface and get the trophy. This is a tried and tested alternative and from first hand experience we know it unlocks the trophy as if the people elixiring over got flung there.

• 2 weeks later...

I just played the map for the first time yesterday, and I had a hypothesis on how this worked based on watching all the videos on YT. It worked my first go, no joke. Here's what I did:

Two player game, one zombie left. Friend ran around in circles on the launch pad with the zombie, while I stood on the right side of the launch pad right against the railing (right side with respect to facing the lighthouse). All the videos I saw online were with people standing here when it launched, and it took both of us there, even with only me against the railing. I think its the idea of standing right against the railing and getting flung against the railing which takes you to the secret location rather than normal flinging into the air. Does not seem RNG at all, just have to stand in that spot and get flung against the railing to go flying into the secret area. 

Disclaimer: I did not try to replicate this due to time constraints, but would be willing to in the future and provide an update. The fact that it worked on the first attempt on the first play I had on the map was enough for me at the time, but will provide update once I get the chance. For now, I implore you all to try it in your games to get this, as I know a lot of people have been frustrated going for it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 08/05/2021 at 8:01 PM, UnboundedCash99 said:

hello. i would like show everyone here that the official method to unlock "Secret" has been found for several days. it can be completed in solo & it aint very hard to obtain.

here is a vid showing how to earn it:

Yup this worked perfectly, thanks.

On 5/8/2021 at 3:01 PM, UnboundedCash99 said:

hello. i would like show everyone here that the official method to unlock "Secret" has been found for several days. it can be completed in solo & it aint very hard to obtain.

here is a vid showing how to earn it:

Nice find.