Advise the next plat to the person above you

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

Easy plat (Except for 8 bit bentley trophy, ugh), and fun addition to the Sly Cooper series. I enjoyed it a lot. Too bad I don't see Vita trophies in your profile, as the Vita "AR Treasures" feature made collectible finding much easier.

edit: ninja'd, that was meant for goldenshaka.

@Jiaho24: Ratchet And Clank. Best game in the series IMO for plot, for gameplay the other PS2 games improved on it, but nothing beats the fun of the original. You should finish it! (And use a guide for the skill points)

Edited by CypherNova139

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

Easy plat (Except for 8 bit bentley trophy, ugh), and fun addition to the Sly Cooper series. I enjoyed it a lot. Too bad I don't see Vita trophies in your profile, as the Vita "AR Treasures" feature made collectible finding much easier.

edit: ninja'd, that was meant for goldenshaka.

@Jiaho24: Ratchet And Clank. Best game in the series IMO for plot, for gameplay the other PS2 games improved on it, but nothing beats the fun of the original. You should finish it! (And use a guide for the skill points)

Didn't like that one too much as  the first trilogy..No offense I'm a fan of R&C series but that Crank in Time I fiinished once and didn't feel the urge of replaying it unlike the other ones wich I replayed them like crazy

Didn't like that one too much as  the first trilogy..No offense I'm a fan of R&C series but that Crank in Time I fiinished once and didn't feel the urge of replaying it unlike the other ones wich I replayed them like crazy

For you I said finish the first Ratchet and Clank in the trilogy, not A Crack in Time ;)

If you've played the first trilogy before then finish the trophies!

BTW A crack in time was easy to replay for me, only took a couple hours and done with plat.

edit: plat to suggest? As I have now been skipped over :(

Edited by CypherNova139
  • Like 2