Advise the next plat to the person above you

The Walking Dead. The story is just so good.

After Plat Rain days you can go for Resident Evil 5, its okay game, not hard at all :)

I was actually thinking of doing this game for the Plat Rain Day since a friend of mine who is addicted to this game keeps asking if i want to play co op with him lol.

• Like 1

The Walking Dead. The story is just so good.

2hard4me. Seriously though the game did absolutely nothing for me, and it irritates me I got the first episode for free.

Dead Space man. Give the game a fair shake, it's a great experience.

Or for bragging rights finish up Rogue Legacy. Cloud saves are your friend.

Modern Warfare 2 My favourite and probably the easiest cod plat.

2hard4me. Seriously though the game did absolutely nothing for me, and it irritates me I got the first episode for free.

Dead Space man. Give the game a fair shake, it's a great experience.

Or for bragging rights finish up Rogue Legacy. Cloud saves are your friend.

But that shits to scary lol, i need to be mentally prepared to play that game cuz i would shit my pants by just jumping straight in the game.  And for Rogue Legacy i keep forgetting about that cloud saving, i might give it another try with the cloud save.

I recommend Dead Rising 2 It easy you get all online trophy you just need to have an session on it

BioShock - and after that - BioShock Infinite.

Amazing games.

But that shits to scary lol, i need to be mentally prepared to play that game cuz i would shit my pants by just jumping straight in the game.  And for Rogue Legacy i keep forgetting about that cloud saving, i might give it another try with the cloud save.

Got ninja'd by Clawz  :D

Maybe GTA 4 or DEAD SPACE  ;)

Edited by PedrOYX

I suppose since your already half-way through and that LC is a pretty easy plat that you should finish Lollipop Chainsaw. It's a good game too!

------------------------------------------------

For the person below please don't mention Lightning Returns, Arkham Knight or Akiba's Trip. Thank you!

Edited by WinterHitman
  • Like 2

Well, certainly stay away from White Knight Crap-icles. I'm gonna go weird and say Akiba's Trip. I really enjoyed that game.

I already have the Platinum Trophy for White Knight Crap-sicles. I really enjoyed that one. I'll give Akibas Trip a go after I write my review for Dragon Quest Heroes.

I already have the Platinum Trophy for White Knight Crap-sicles. I really enjoyed that one. I'll give Akibas Trip a go after I write my review for Dragon Quest Heroes.

I must be missing something. Your displayed trophy card says you only have 2 of 24 trophies? Anyway, Akiba's Trip isn't perfect, but I found it remarkably charming, with only a bit of creepiness factor (stripping your middle-school sister down to her skivvies was certainly...weird).

Far Cry 3.

Easy choice: Fallout 3.

Edited by starcrunch061